• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bookmark Bidders

53 posts in this topic

There was a thread about Bonds25 and "thrill bidding" several years ago on these boards. It's funny that it's come up again.

BTW, it's not "thrill bidding" with him, it's just a way for him to track auctions he's interested in.

I already said that.... :baiting:

shocked.gif

You know what's funny about that SNE auction? I won the same book in the same grade hours before that from another seller for $155.50 :banana:

Whats even funnier is that I have a few of those books and last year i was giving them away as freebies. Time to send a few in to CGC.

shocked.gif

You know what's funny about that SNE auction? I won the same book in the same grade hours before that from another seller for $155.50 :banana:

Whats even funnier is that I have a few of those books and last year i was giving them away as freebies. Time to send a few in to CGC.

That is funny...unless you were giving away your 9.8 candidates. :o

What's it to you? :baiting:

how's your back doing? :popcorn:

Back hasn't bothered me for months. Life has been giving me a good mess - kicking though :insane:

well that's good. the first part, that is. one PIT(b) at a time, i always say (thumbs u

There was a thread about Bonds25 and "thrill bidding" several years ago on these boards. It's funny that it's come up again.

BTW, it's not "thrill bidding" with him, it's just a way for him to track auctions he's interested in.

Really funny to me is that I was just looking at a comic on eBay that judeloo bid on and thought the name sounded familiar. So I did a search just last week and read those old threads about Bonds25's crazy bidding behavior.

Weird.

I already said that.... :baiting:

Did you guys hear something?

shocked.gif

That is funny...unless you were giving away your 9.8 candidates. :o

Many of them were really high grade.