• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FT's Infinite Thread Of Silver & Bronze Goodies & Discount Deals!!!

3,642 posts in this topic

I'll bet you're all bored with those high grade slabs, so I thought it best to get back to some proper, well-read and much-loved books! :grin:

Tonight, for your viewing pleasure, we'll be having a large batch of FFs! :banana::banana::banana:

Fantastic Four #55

FR (1.0)

$7

FantasticFour55.jpg

Is that the Northland copy you keep next to your toilet bowl?

:P

I'll bet you're all bored with those high grade slabs, so I thought it best to get back to some proper, well-read and much-loved books! :grin:

Tonight, for your viewing pleasure, we'll be having a large batch of FFs! :banana::banana::banana:

Fantastic Four #55

FR (1.0)

$7

Yes. (thumbs u

You'll notice that I had to tear off the BLHC for, er, use... :P

Fantastic Four #55

FR (1.0)

$7

Yes. (thumbs u

You'll notice that I had to tear off the BLHC for, er, use... :P

:applause:

BTW, that is one serious battle issue if there is still someone out that that has not read it!

R.