• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bedrock City's 20% off Web-Site Sale! Forum Members only!

51 posts in this topic

yo, 'rock, when y'all redo your site, please incorporate a "browse" feature for shoppers like me who like to take a gander without having to come up with a name for the search engine, k thx (thumbs u

Already working on it.

We are having a company do a complete overhaul on our web-site and our P.O.S. inventory management system to allow complete access to every piece of merchandise in all stores, real time. It should be ready to test in Febuary and hopefully :wishluck: ready to go by the end of March. You will be able to browse everything!

Apologies for being slow on the uptake, but do I place on order on your website and then email you? Or just email my order?

Just a simple e-mail is fine.

The on-line ordering won't pre calculate the 20% discount.

(I think that is the most important part!)

Hey All!

I just want to thank everyone for the wonderful response we have gotten! (worship)

Today has been terrific!

Thanks again (thumbs u

You're not making it easy for someone who was already lusting after a book on your site. hm

Pull the trigger :baiting:

Trigger pulled. Damn your fair prices, free shipping, and classic Schomburg covers! :banana:

Damn it, I'm too late...whatcha get Jeff?

Beautiful 5.0 copy of Daring Mystery Comics #3. I'd post a pic, but Richard's minions are highly efficient about removing listings from their site as soon as they sell, and I forgot to snag the pic before they removed it. I'd been looking at the book for about a week, so when Richard posted about the sale I knew it had to be mine. In fact, I believe that it was my week-long desire to own the book that was somehow magically transmitted to Richard's brain and forced him to announce this sale.