• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conflict Of Interests

10 posts in this topic

Well, I am in the running for the Forum Poll contest. However, there is a notable lack of prizes so I will offer one GA Jungle/Jumbo book in minimum Fine (believe me, you will be mighty pleased with the quality) to the winners.

As I am now officially offering prizes for the contest, I have to be removed in whatever manner is deemed best. For me to remain but also to ofer prizes to the winners would be a Conflict Of Interests! ::pause for dramatic music with lots of bassy DUM DE DUMs::

PS to Greggy cause I KNOW he is gonna say somehting - Greggy - sorry - your free books are here and finally packaged. Hitting Post Office sometime this week. My team is currently on skeleton crew, making it difficult to get to PO to mail. But I guarantee you will be rather shocked at the GA quality.

Well, I am in the running for the Forum Poll contest. However, there is a notable lack of prizes so I will offer one GA Jungle/Jumbo book in minimum Fine (believe me, you will be mighty pleased with the quality) to the winners.

As I am now officially offering prizes for the contest, I have to be removed in whatever manner is deemed best. For me to remain but also to ofer prizes to the winners would be a Conflict Of Interests! ::pause for dramatic music with lots of bassy DUM DE DUMs::

PS to Greggy cause I KNOW he is gonna say somehting - Greggy - sorry - your free books are here and finally packaged. Hitting Post Office sometime this week. My team is currently on skeleton crew, making it difficult to get to PO to mail. But I guarantee you will be rather shocked at the GA quality.

[!@#%^&^] loopholes 893frustrated.gif

[!@#%^&^] loopholes 893frustrated.gif

angel.gif

Okay...NOW I wanna protest the fact that I'm not among the "Rookie of the Year" candidates..!! When there was nothing at stake I was less inclined to be the "[!@#%^&^] disturber" but now I'm fightin' mad! 'Far as I'm concerned the whole thing's a scam anyway - how can there be only two candidates for "Rookie of the Year," and one of them is a wizened veteran of the boards?!?

I had no aspirations in the "most informative" or even "most dazzlingly white chompers" categories, but RotY seemed like something I'd have a shot at, with 500+ posts, 23 HRs, and 105 RBIs in less than a full season!

Oh, the injustice of it all... maybe it's my constant yammering and generally negative attitude? My tendency to consider everyone else on the boards my intellectual inferior? My halitosis? What!???!

sign-rantpost.gif

Oh, the injustice of it all... maybe it's my constant yammering and generally negative attitude? My tendency to consider everyone else on the boards my intellectual inferior? My halitosis? What!???!

It's your avatar...it scares the Bajeezzus out of everybody... 893whatthe.gif (at least me anyway)... crazy.gif

Oh, so now the avatars are part of the contest? hehe... that's the little "Mr. Bandwidth" guy from the old Total Entertainment Network (TEN) online games service... He's happy, why aren't you? He doesn't bite - unless you're on dial-up...

It's your avatar...it scares the Bajeezzus out of everybody... 893whatthe.gif(at least me anyway)... crazy.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

garthgantu

If it means that much to you, get someone to nominate you, and add your name and a second poll to the thread; i think that's what happened with Zonker, and lantern did that for one of the categories (most informative I think).

I haven't decided what I'm giving away yet... popcorn.gif

maybe it's my constant yammering and generally negative attitude? My tendency to consider everyone else on the boards my intellectual inferior?

And those make you unique here in some way? devil.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

A solid suggestion, Wiz, but I'm not going to grovel...! I think I'll probably get more mileage out of NOT being nominated, anyway wink.gif

Besides, rookies have to endure so much hazing, ridicule and abuse... oh wait, I'm getting plenty of that already...hmmm.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

maybe it's my constant yammering and generally negative attitude? My tendency to consider everyone else on the boards my intellectual inferior?

And those make you unique here in some way? devil.gif27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Okay, point well taken...! hehe