• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-Men #304 Purple Hologram ?

8 posts in this topic

Funny, I was looking at a couple of CGC'd 304's I have the other day when I noticed that one hologram was green (standard) and one was orange which I thought odd, don't know if colour variances are for a reason or just production issues (shrug)

Funny, I was looking at a couple of CGC'd 304's I have the other day when I noticed that one hologram was green (standard) and one was orange which I thought odd, don't know if colour variances are for a reason or just production issues (shrug)

:hi:Well when I found the Purple one I thought it looked Strange so I started looking and I found that all the Newsstand copies have Green Holograms and all the Direct Market copies have Orange Holograms at least all except for this one Purple one " I only looked at about 10 copies though". Was kind of thinking it might be a second printing or a Dealer insentive or something like that, but I don't know? I can find no mention of 2nd printing on or in the comic. hm

:cool: Anyone have any info on this? :wishluck:

:) Maybe some pictures will help. :wishluck:

Newstand copy

GreenNS.jpg

Direct Market seams to show a little green in it but mostely Orange..

OrangeDM.jpg

and the Direct Market Purple one it is very dark and was hard to even get a picture of and the picture came out looking Blue. (shrug)

purpleDM.jpg

:hi:Anyone see one like this before?

Thanks; Terry