• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #2

PGM ASM 2  

81 members have voted

1. 1. PGM ASM 2

20 posts in this topic

Yeah, inside pages are probably W/OW which is surprising considering the age of this old gal. Top of the centerfold has popped loose, but everything else is relatively tight (though could have a popped staple on the cover up to a 4.5... so not an issue at this grade).

Tough crowd. :grin: I'd have no problem calling this 2.5. Nice pickup!

Well, if someone's being particularly stringent, I can see the 2.0... but I'd be interested to see what the rationales were for those who selected GD- 1.8.

Well, if someone's being particularly stringent, I can see the 2.0... but I'd be interested to see what the rationales were for those who selected GD- 1.8.

If the scans were bigger, I could perhaps see it, then possibly even grade it . . . :makepoint:

Original seller had it as Fr+/G- when I was trying to pry it away but they wouldn't break the run.

:whistle:

I'd call it a 2.0. (shrug)