• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tracking Down Boy Comics Peds

7 posts in this topic

Well, I need some help from the collective genius of you guys. I think I'm (finally) ready to make my first pedigree purchase for my Boy Comics run. I've tracked down 2 candidates at Metropolis Comics.

Boy Comics 18 "D" Copy 8.0

Boy Comics 27 Crowley Copy 9.0 (top census)

I'm pretty sold on the Crowley, but these are also the only 2 peds from the series I can find. And neither of them is one of my favorite issues. So I thought I'd see if anyone knew where any of the others are. (There is a 3rd Mile High Copy at Metro but it's priced well beyond my liking.) Any of you guys know where other copies are or have one yourselves?

Thanks in advance,

-Rob-

Well, I just got off the phone with Frank at Metro and we made a deal for the Boy Comics 27 (Crowley 9.0) He was super nice and they moved on the price a tad, which I thought was cool. Accomodated my shipping request too.

I can hardly wait to get this book. I put one of my 2008 collecting goals as obtaining a Boy Pedigree and it looks like I got an early jump on it!

Anyway, I know you guys have probably ordered from them before-- but having not even gotten the book yet, I've already had one of my better experiences buying a comic.

Congrats on nailing the purchase. Be sure to scan it when you receive it. :applause:

Thanks so much. I'm thinking I should swipe their biggest scan to go with the digital photo I'll take. My new scanner does TERRIBLE with slabs. :pullhair:

EDIT: My they're efficient. It's already gone!