• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fred Karger hilarity

29 posts in this topic

Do you really think he owns 4 copies of Flaming Carrot #4 in CGC 9.6? foreheadslap.gif

Flaming Carrot #4 in CGC 9.6 by sale by Fred Karger

And this is at least the 10th time I've seen this listed with a reserve that wasn't met: makepoint.gif

Marvel Fanfare #1 CGC 9.8

And which one of his 3 copies of the Realm #1 in CGC 9.6 should I buy - the one for $18, the BIN copy for $45, or the BIN copy for $69?? I know he's listed the copies at $18 for a while, and NONE have sold! confused-smiley-013.gif

Realm #1 CGC 9.6 for sale by Fred Karger

WHAT A TOOL! 27_laughing.gif

I've watched this one at least four times:

CGC 9.6 Eternal Warrior #1 Gold

The bidding has never topped $56...

And these...

Shadowman #2 raw copy

rarely sell for even $8 including the shipping. $9.88 + $4.90 for shipping?

He'll have to relist so many times that the listing fees will total more than that.

He probably only sells about 2% of what he lists, and he lists the same stuff over and over and over again without ever lowering his prices or reserves. I honestly think he might have some issues, because no one in their right mind would willingly throw away hundreds of dollars each week. foreheadslap.gif

He probably only sells about 2% of what he lists, and he lists the same stuff over and over and over again without ever lowering his prices or reserves. I honestly think he might have some issues, because no one in their right mind would willingly throw away hundreds of dollars each week. foreheadslap.gif

I hear he actually burns the stuff.... foreheadslap.gif

If I see that "Defenders 14, Beautiful Copy!" one more time... 893frustrated.gif

I'm sick of every auction saying "Last Copy"...

"This is my LAST copy".

"I've only got this one left!"

What he should say is:

This is my "last copy" from the first longbox.

I've got twelve other long boxes of the same book right behind it.

He had this POS PM&IF 57 7.5 posted one time and the description read something like very rare if if doesn't sell I will "put it away". We'll it has been listed several more times after that with no takers.

Tod

If you email him and tell him you want to buy Realm #1 CGC 9.6 for $18, he'll probably cut the shipping cost from $8.50 all the way down to $8 for you!! foreheadslap.gif

yeah, if he even remembers to ship it. I bought a ghost rider off him(tried to) about a year ago and I waited about a month for the damn book that never showed. I asked him about a week after the auction if he sent the book and he said.. yeah, a few days ago. Waited one more week, FRED! did you send the book out? i didnt get it yet. Which book are you talking about? I never got payment for it he said. Then I said to him, you told me last week, thanks for the payment..book is on the way! "oh, I must have misplaced the payment somewhere." (3 weeks now) FRED FRED FRED! Where is my ghost rider? did you eat it? what do you mean? it didnt get there yet? It must have gotten lost as I mailed it out a few weeks ago! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE! send me my money back! No more deals with fred uless he eases off on the meds. I asked him about 3 weeks ago if he wanted to sell me his solar 10 9.4 which has also been relisted to death and no response. A few days ago, fred emails me asking if i still wanted the solar. I replied and have not heard from him since?! 893whatthe.gif893frustrated.gif

Actually his name is Brad Savage if you weren't aware and I am still getting reimbursed on a book I bought from him that of course was restored. Over a year now and he still owes me $400.00 I guess the good thing is he has paid me $2800 very ssssllllllllloooowwwllllyyy and with a gizzilion emails asking for my money but what the hey, its only money right?

NOT! makepoint.gif