• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 Overstreet Price Guide 40% OFF

41 posts in this topic

Nothing that I have seen. Last year the pics that were released weren't even right.

Probably the same thing this year. Let's be honest though, your not buying for the cover :)

Your OF COURSE buying for the updated Victorian and Big Little book price guide.

I only see the four options for the HC/SC of the Marvel and Star Wars covers.

Don't you have the Supes cover?

:(

Aces, I don't show a code for the Supes cover. Nothing that I see in any retail informational shows that anything but these 2 covers are coming out.

We went through this last year with people thinking a Daredevil cover was coming out but that just wasn't the case.

I can call and get some info for the supes on Wednesday if it exists I will put it in that category.

I would be surprised to see the Sup one. They sell these to dealers so far ahead that I would be surprised if it was available.

Last year everyone was wanting the Daredevil ones and there was no way to order them. In fact, I have yet to see the Daredevil one and it may not even exist.

I also believe that the bookstores get the same covers as the comicshops.

Russ,

I posted pics of the Superman 38 edition and Daredevil 37 edition earlier in the thread. Both most certainly exist.

The cover that goes to bookstores is not the same as either of the two that are offered in the direct market. Although, sometimes the bookstore cover is used on the spiral-bound BIG book.