• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey! I need a custom title!

182 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Just realized I' m a total Newbie... :P

How do you rate enough to get one? hmm? Do I have to do something interesting like MK? :baiting: Or Kiss Pythons like Greggy? :sick:

Don't knock it, Shiv. I mean, look at mine: "EXPECIALLY NEWBISH" - I don't even know what it means or what relevance it has to me as an individual. It is nice to know I got the mods attention in a good way (rather than being send home from school) but I am a fiery latin type who plays exotic music and collected horror comics. So EXPECIALLY NEWBISH always felt kind of flat to me.

But at least i HAVE a custom title, you infantized pablum spewing loser! :foryou:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=622797&Searchpage=1&Main=34242&Words=expecially+povertyrow&topic=0&Search=true#Post622797

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=578205&Searchpage=1&Main=31475&Words=expecially+povertyrow&topic=0&Search=true#Post578205

I like seeing the titles for the long-time forum members. Some of you deserve to have titles added and I am going to use all my influence with CGC to make it happen.

lol Congratulations on your new custom title. :applause:

Jeez, he's got two now.

The rich just keep getting richer. sigh.

Just realized I' m a total Newbie... :P

How do you rate enough to get one? hmm? Do I have to do something interesting like MK? :baiting: Or Kiss Pythons like Greggy? :sick:

Don't knock it, Shiv. I mean, look at mine: "EXPECIALLY NEWBISH" - I don't even know what it means or what relevance it has to me as an individual. It is nice to know I got the mods attention in a good way (rather than being send home from school) but I am a fiery latin type who plays exotic music and collected horror comics. So EXPECIALLY NEWBISH always felt kind of flat to me.

But at least i HAVE a custom title, you infantized pablum spewing loser! :foryou:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=622797&Searchpage=1&Main=34242&Words=expecially+povertyrow&topic=0&Search=true#Post622797

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=578205&Searchpage=1&Main=31475&Words=expecially+povertyrow&topic=0&Search=true#Post578205

That's expecially funny!

roflmao.gif

• Administrator
still a newbie.... but that's ok...

The new version of the boards does that. It used to be that your automatic title was replaced by custom entries. Now it preserves the automated one, and just inserts the custom title... I'm not sure I like it, but that's how it works now.

• Administrator
Hahaha, the Origin of Pov's super-title!

AND

Thanks Arch! It's a winner! :applause::foryou:

I should probably put that quote on my CV

Glad you like it. Your paintings really are talented representations of a unique view point. Great stuff. :applause:

Congrats to you and Steve, Matt. I am jealous. :P

All I wanted for Christmas was a custom title. :(

Stop blatantly throwing hints - Arch doesn't like whining :baiting:

You should know. :whistle:

Same to you but more of it

Congrats to you and Steve, Matt. I am jealous. :P

All I wanted for Christmas was a custom title. :(

Stop blatantly throwing hints - Arch doesn't like whining :baiting:

You should know. :whistle:

Same to you but more of it

3vleh.gif

puke.gif