• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

List of all forumites going to WW Chicago 2008

322 posts in this topic

Please add yourself to the list if you are going to Chi-con June 2008. You can add yourself to the list by using copy/paste and then just editing yourself into it. Maybe put a star beside your name IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE FORUM DINNER so donut can get an idea of who is coming. We can keep this thread clean by keeping conversations in the other Chicago thread right here .

R.

Please keep adding yourself to the list below when you post. Copy the list, paste it, add yourself and the post it. Also put a star next to your name if you will be attending the forum dinner. I took the liberty of adding dude, Nik and Watcher because they were there last year.

Going to Chicago in 2008

r1970d (Roy) and Louise *

thedude *

HOTFLIPS

Nik*

The Watcher*

Oh if you are all looking for a place to eat, there is a really good polish buffet. im definetly hitting that off at least one night.

doh!

Please post any conversation in the other thread here so that no one here gets missed.

:foryou:

Please keep adding yourself to the list below when you post. Copy the list, paste it, add yourself and the post it. Also put a star next to your name if you will be attending the forum dinner. I took the liberty of adding dude, Nik and Watcher because they were there last year.

Going to Chicago in 2008

thedude *

HOTFLIPS

Nik*

The Watcher*

1koko*

Going to Chicago in 2008

thedude *

HOTFLIPS

Nik*

The Watcher*

1koko*

Doc Watson

Going to Chicago in 2008

thedude *

HOTFLIPS

Nik*

The Watcher*

1koko*

Doc Watson

Transplant*

Going to Chicago in 2008

thedude *

HOTFLIPS

Nik*

The Watcher*

1koko*

Doc Watson

Transplant*

MutantKeys*

Going to Chicago in 2008