• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HILARIOUS OLD THREAD

8 posts in this topic

Ok.....while searching for my very first post in here for another thread.....I stumbled onto this extremely funny thread.

For any new people who might not understand why people are frustrated and tired of market crash posts.....this is required reading. This thread is nearly a year old, and we're still seeing the same market crash posts in here today.

(And yes....within 5 minutes, C.I. was the first one to reply in the thread). 893frustrated.gif

This thread also contains some classic examples of Khaos being a dink tongue.gif .......and me trolling him with enormous computer generated insult posts. crazy.gif

Linky 27_laughing.gif

"Oh, and I shall graciously accept your pleas for mercy. The side of truth and intellect (me) has now won out over the side of dateless weekends (you)."

-Me

ROFL Oh man, I love me. I can't understand how you all can hate me so danged much. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

"Oh, and I shall graciously accept your pleas for mercy. The side of truth and intellect (me) has now won out over the side of dateless weekends (you)."

-Me

ROFL Oh man, I love me. I can't understand how you all can hate me so danged much. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

And just who do you mean when you say (you)?......(you) were talking to delekkerste in that post. gossip.gif

-Me

Just accept the fact that we hate you...and carry on.... makepoint.gif

-Me

And just who do you mean when you say (you)?......(you) were talking to delekkerste in that post. gossip.gif

I was talking to my dear cousin Balki, of course! It was that comment which prompted him to post a pic of himself ... a pic heard 'round the world!

Oh man, that was a fun thread. lol!!!!

-Me

Well, at least we've always known why we hate you. stooges.gif

-Me

Well, at least we've always known why we hate you. stooges.gif

I know...it's cause of my looks...sure pick on the handsome guy.... cool.gif