• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trophy Wall Art Day....Al Rio's Goblin Queen.

24 posts in this topic

I am beside myself in how much I love this new Trophy Wall addition.

Through Terry Maltos of www.comicartcommunity.com and www.alrioart.com I set up a commission for "Goblin Queen's Trophy Wall"

It is amazing. I can't thank Terry and Al enough. Fast, Professional, and on time and very courteous and open to suggestion and changes and pretty much anything else to make me happy. Great guys.

Al was so concerned with making me happy that his "prelim" (more like fully rendered pencils) was shelved and he started over fresh to make a few minor changes.

I have posted both in my CAF. but here is a shot of the finished piece. click the link to see the prelim piece...this guy is good.

Al_Rio_GoblinQueenTrophy%20Wall.JPG

Goblin Queen Prelim

Finished Goblin Queen

Thanks for looking....happy holidays everyone.

Chris Caira

That is absolutely amazing. I can't believe how bad I want that.

Congrats on a well-done commission piece.

MK managed to talk about it without a smiley, even! (Although I suspect hits on Jessica Alba pictures just doubled on Google lol)

Congrats again.

-Rob-

You continue to get some of the best commissioned work out there. By far.

And I agree with Nelson: I think that the artists you approach are bringing their best work to the table, partially because of the work that the other artists have done for you. This is a great piece by Rio and absolutely works for your collection. This is another cover-worthy piece.

wonderful!!! :applause:

Thank you all for the kind comments. They are much appreciated. Theme commission collecting is one of the most fun and rewarding things I have done in the overall comics hobby. Getting to work with artists who I respect and admire and having a permanent reminder/souvenir of the experience is priceless.

I am REALLY excited about a painted Trophy Wall that is on it's way to me this week from a fellow CGC forumite :baiting: Since the idea popped into my head I could not wait for it's completion.

Thanks All,

Chris

Has the Goblin Queen had a boob job? hm

The girls at Marvel got a group rate..... (thumbs u

They serve to lower insurance rates since they double as a flotation device and airbag.

C

I am REALLY excited about a painted Trophy Wall that is on it's way to me this week from a fellow CGC forumite

Did you commission Shiver to do one for you? :o Awesome!

laughing-smiley-002.gif

been anxious to see this one for a while...perfect for the holiday season. :devil:

C

finishing it up now! I am one day late, I had a christmas party art exchange to go to last night I forgot about.... :sorry:

hm remember...don't drink and draw alcoholic.gif ...or you might paint and puke. throwup.gif

no rush....don't let my anticipation worry you.

C

I am REALLY excited about a painted Trophy Wall that is on it's way to me this week from a fellow CGC forumite

Did you commission Shiver to do one for you? :o Awesome!

laughing-smiley-002.gif

been anxious to see this one for a while...perfect for the holiday season. :devil:

C

is it arch on a throne with the heads of greggy, jc, bugaboo, ffb and jonjesper? :wishluck: