• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Surfer where are you

18 posts in this topic

Can someone shed some light on where Silver Surfer #2 is of the new series, my comic shop is at a loss for knowing.....did #1 do so bad something happened to it.

The artist, Milx, vanished off the face of the earth for several weeks...no contact with Marvel. Then he re-appeared, and revealed that he had had a nervous breakdown and "took time off." Needless to say, a replacement artist has been found.

Book is now set for October 29th...

And here is a page of interior art from the book... which I think looks pretty good.

***Pic moved a couple posts down***

House,

Give me that Diamond Username and Password so I can see that art wink.gif

Where's that password, 'House? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Buy a 10% stake in the shop and I'll tell you. smile.gif

Ah heck... for you... 5%...

House,

Give me that Diamond Username and Password so I can see that art wink.gif

Where's that password, 'House? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You don't need a password..

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0310/06/index.htm

thumbsup2.gif

That may be good enough to see the artwork, but somehow I think Darth had grander plans for my Diamond password... insane.gif

Just a quick update... Issue 2 FINALLY ships next week...

I flipped through the preview copy earlier, but I must admit, it's been so long since issue 1, I don't think I care... confused-smiley-013.gif

Here's hoping some of the fans still do... They may... I still have 22 subscribers for Battle Chasers... We may see issue 14 in my lifetime...