• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant-Size Marvels

141 posts in this topic

Wow Doc! Those are some beautiful copies! Perhaps you are to Giant-Size Marvels as Greggy is to DC 100 Pagers? (Take that as a compliment. lol )

I am one step ahead of you. ;)

Set Name:

Doctor Watson's sweet Giant Size Marvels!

Set Description:

A set to counteract the evils of greggy's sweet DC 100 pagers and restore balance to the universe.

Wow Doc! Those are some beautiful copies! Perhaps you are to Giant-Size Marvels as Greggy is to DC 100 Pagers? (Take that as a compliment. lol )

Set Name:

Set Description:

A set to counteract the evils of greggy's sweet DC 100 pagers and restore balance to the universe.

lol

Set Name:

Set Description:

lol

:roflmao:

Set Name:

Set Description:

lol

My set will always be superior, punk

Are you kidding me? I had my three Collector's Society Express tier books in that order. Listed as 5 day turnaround. Day 22, and they are still not even graded. Plus I haven't done my Value Tier yet, because I only had 20 instead of 30. :sorry:

Set Name:

Set Description:

lol

My set will always be superior, punk

Doc's Giant Size Marvels > greggy's 100 pagers

greggy's 100 pagers = junk

Really no comparison. The 100 pagers are very tough to find in true HG.

Giant Size books are as common as all the other Marvels from the same era, which is to say VERY common.

Greggy wins.

Sorry Doc....