• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not an OA guy, but have a question.

26 posts in this topic

Thanks so much! Going to see what I can get going with this.

Of course, you now owe it to the boards to keep us all updated each step of the way in your quest: who did you contact, how much was the quote, how was the process, how did the negotiations go, what was the final product like, how much did it cost?

If you do get a Byrne recreation, make sure that he provides you with a hi-res full image scan of the art too!

Thanks & best of luck!

(PS My estimate for the original splash would be over 15K, closer to 20K and wouldn't be shocked if it sold for 25K).

Thanks so much! Going to see what I can get going with this.

Of course, you now owe it to the boards to keep us all updated each step of the way in your quest: who did you contact, how much was the quote, how was the process, how did the negotiations go, what was the final product like, how much did it cost?

If you do get a Byrne recreation, make sure that he provides you with a hi-res full image scan of the art too!

Thanks & best of luck!

(PS My estimate for the original splash would be over 15K, closer to 20K and wouldn't be shocked if it sold for 25K).

No problem, I will let you guys know everything, every step of the way. I think I am going to have to wait until after Christmas, but I plan on getting this going ASAP.

Thanks again to everyone, your help is really appreciated!