• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my FF #12

21 posts in this topic

Here is the deal, a couple of small marvel bindery chips on right front cover, solid and White pages! Back cover has a small piece TRC of Arch. Tape.

Scans:

scan0001.jpgscan0002.jpg

Terrible looking copy Paul, definitely a .5, or 1.0 copy at best.

That being said, I can buy it if you like lol

Honestly, looks like a 4.0/4.5 to me with great eye appeal (especially the FC)

Great looking copy nonetheless.

I would say VG+........, but the outstanding eye appeal is not to be discounted - that whoppin' chip by the comics code seal is pretty much hidden by the colors of the cover. I never cared about the back covers until pretty recently, but I have to agree that common consensus would hammer the book based on the back cover creases..., and the tape.

That said, sweet book :thumbsup:

I do have a couple GA books with similar issues, but not nearly as nice which have a CGC 5.0, tech. speaking most of the time I would bet on VG+, but I would buy this VG+ over most simply because of cover appeal and page quality. I also have some 5.0's that are much worse, then again I have some 4.5's that look better......I guess its one of those books that is really hard to quantify with a grade at least in my opinion. Thanks for the imput, followed what I thought the majority would think.

Paul

sorry, going to go the opposite 2.5 at best (not trying to be mean, just don't see anywhere near a 4.0)

That URBC is a severe defect, and the tape is a bummer . . . but a 2.5? Methinks you are . . . WAY OFF! :screwy:

:devil::angel:

:foryou:

VG. VG+ w/o the tape but the combo of tape, the marvel chips, and the creasing makes me think it's only a VG. Still quite a presentable cover though.

It looks like a copy I traded a few years ago at SDCC.