• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hobo's RRP's and other Strange Stuff Sale

217 posts in this topic

Stu put up with me being slow, so I have no complaints should I have to wait.

All past dealings with him have been outstanding! (thumbs u I've had good dealings with a great many people online and on different boards, but there are few (I can't come up with any off the top of my head) that I would trust more than Stu.

Sent books back and they were received last Wednesday 2/13 according to tracking. Sent follow up PM on Friday 2/15 to confirm receipt of books.

No response as of today 2/18.

I think he needs 4 weeks to draw you a picture to include with your refund. :makepoint:

Sent books back and they were received last Wednesday 2/13 according to tracking. Sent follow up PM on Friday 2/15 to confirm receipt of books.

I think he needs 4 weeks to draw you a picture to include with your refund. :makepoint:

:roflmao:

Still no response. I'm going to email him now and send another PM.

As opposed to doing that first before rampaging like a drama-queen on the boards?

You have my e-mail. How long after using that was this taken care of?

Here's the rub about the "deal" with Brent:

-- He shoots me lowball offers then gets snotty when the books were bought before he could get them. Should have known then and not sold to him.

-- I get pm's from multiple users telling me he will complain about everything from shipping time (which he definitely had a legitimate gripe) to packaging to grading and will push for a partial refund. My response : It took me forever to get this stuff out and I offer a money-back guarantee if not satisfied. That should cover it, right?

Apparently not. True to form, he tried for a partial refund then sat on the books for 3-4 weeks. I personally have no problem with any of this, these tactics have been in use by dealers for a long time and if you don't know how to deal with them, you've not paid your dues.

But dude, stop slinging mud without having talked to me first. It's classless.

So who do you have the crush on, me or Brent?

Does it have to be just one of you?

Torm between two lovers.

Feeling like a fool

Loving both of you

Is breaking all the rules.

Seriously I was just making a lame joke. My heart belongs to Stella.

Does it have to be just one of you?

Torm between two lovers.

Feeling like a fool

Loving both of you

Is breaking all the rules.

Seriously I was just making a lame joke. My heart belongs to Stella.

:olol

Stella?!?! I feel so cheap and used now . . . :blush:

-- He shoots me lowball offers then gets snotty when the books were bought before he could get them. Should have known then and not sold to him.

-- I get pm's from multiple users telling me he will complain about everything from shipping time (which he definitely had a legitimate gripe) to packaging to grading and will push for a partial refund. My response : It took me forever to get this stuff out and I offer a money-back guarantee if not satisfied. That should cover it, right?

Apparently not. True to form, he tried for a partial refund then sat on the books for 3-4 weeks. I personally have no problem with any of this, these tactics have been in use by dealers for a long time and if you don't know how to deal with them, you've not paid your dues.

But dude, stop slinging mud without having talked to me first. It's classless.

On second thought, I've edited out my original post here.

My posts have done their job because PMs weren't.

I've received my refund. End of story.

Your use of my e-mail address, which you had the entire time is what LMK something was up.

Your serial tantrum served only further alienation.

Your use of my e-mail address, which you had the entire time is what LMK something was up.

And I emailed and PMed you numerous times. I don't believe any tantrums were done.

I'm not going to talk about your selling and grading practices and devolve this further. I have my refund and nothing more needs to be said.

And I emailed and PMed you numerous times. I don't believe any tantrums were done.

I'm not going to talk about your selling and grading practices and devolve this further. I have my refund and nothing more needs to be said.

hm . . . :roflmao:

OK . . .