• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Pedigrees for Sale

28 posts in this topic

Yes, it is, but I still love the book!

lol You can love it, but is it still a 9.4?

It sure is, I have owned my share of CGC graded NM books with dust shadows. It's the mustard and ketchup stains that tend to bring down the grade!

It sure is, I have owned my share of CGC graded NM books with dust shadows. It's the mustard and ketchup stains that tend to bring down the grade!

lol

I like the cover. On the back cover at the top, is there overhang that has slightly folded over?

Slight overhang?, Yes, a teeny bit. I don't see it folded over at all.... This may be a book that CGC will not slab because of it. They have declined some of my other books in the past with a similar overhang.However, it's not a big one like I see on Marvels....Remember if the book is not what you are expecting, just email me and send it back. It's cool.

i have to disagree with CGC on that one but i can confirm they have on occasion scored 'em that way!