• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel & DC Holiday Specials!

308 posts in this topic

Not this evening, finer sir, though I stumbled across something for you that I'll be in touch about tomorrow...
:ohm

:gossip: be careful of the inappropriate "touch" , James......., :gossip:

Not this evening, finer sir, though I stumbled across something for you that I'll be in touch about tomorrow...

I am well prepared for that. I have been working out and taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I don't think he'll be able to touch me in that way. :sick:

I am well prepared for that. I have been working out and taking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I don't think he'll be able to touch me in that way. :sick:

Wanna wrestle? :popcorn:

I mean, I've got to get back to more book lisitngs.

Wanna wrestle? :popcorn:

I mean, I've got to get back to more book lisitngs.

lol

I'm gonna strangle somebody. Just got here and see like 3 DD books I've never seen before and they're gone already. :frustrated: I'd be all over this but for the miswrap. Please keep going with the DDs.

:gossip: yeah...., but when he slips you a few rare HG romance books, the endorphin rush will make you lose all track of space and time, and the next thing you know....., well....., :blush:

:gossip: yeah...., but when he slips you a few rare HG romance books, the endorphin rush will make you lose all track of space and time, and the next thing you know....., well....., :blush:

lol

Sounds like you speak from experience. hm

:blush:

Comics help you find your happy place.

I'm pretty sure my restraining order applies across the border as well. :frustrated:

A break for a bit and then see if I can squeeze in a few more before I have to go to the airport to pick up the wife. If you guys are still interested I can keep going for another day or two, I had some mags scanning as I posted these but lost them(scanner froze) so I have to rescan.