• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$12 sale - free priority mail shipping in U.S. for first buyer

9 posts in this topic

payment must be made by 9:00 a.m. on 12/19 by paypal for the free ship -- I have a postage paid PM flat rate envelope I need to use. this is for ONE book (or if you want more than one of them, $12 for each additional book I can fit in the envelope!)

If someone has already picked up the free shipping option, shipping is otherwise $3 for first class.

PM me if this is confusing.

VF/NM to NM- ASM 158 - slight scuff on the back of the ghost of Hammerhead. I didn't notice it at first and had this at straight NM.

spiderman158.jpg

Second Aparo Spectre in Adventure 432. Nice VF copy. A couple of nearly imperceptable spine stresses and a faint and small bottom right corner crease, something on top RC, scuff on back cover.

adventure432.jpg

adventure432B.jpg

Avengers 14. G/VG reader copy with rips, chips, etc. All pages there, no clipped coupons, etc. Cover actually has some gloss left though.

avengers14.jpg

Hulk 106. Some light spine stresses and a bit of blunting to lower left hand corner that should be apparent from scan. About a Fine.

hulk106.jpg

hulk106B.jpg

Hawkman 2 reader copy. Good+? G/VG?

hawkman2.jpg

WALT DISNEY’S DONALD DUCK 27. Barks cover. Classic "Flying Horse" story. About a VG to VG+ or thereabouts. Spine wear, small stain on pegasus’ leg, bit of general wear on cover. 1953.

donaldduck_327.jpg

payment must be made by 9:00 a.m. on 12/19 by paypal for the free ship -- I have a postage paid PM flat rate envelope I need to use. this is for ONE book (or if you want more than one of them, $12 for each additional book I can fit in the envelope!)

If someone has already picked up the free shipping option, shipping is otherwise $3 for first class.

PM me if this is confusing.

I am confused. One book = free ship. More than one book, same envelope = $12? or is it $3.

Math make Hulk head hurt.

Free shipping for the first person to buy anything because I have a postage paid envelope that will be stale in a couple of days and I want to use it. Additional books past the first one are $12.

If you miss out on the free shipping, books are $12 + $3 shipping (for as many as you buy).

OH F-it, the first book can be $12 too.

so, buy 2 books. if you're the first one, the total will be $24. no shipping charge. (buy one, it'll be $12, no shipping...)

if you're the second one and you buy a book, it'll be $12 to $3 shipping ($15).

as with all of my raw auctions, i'm talking a $3 flat rate for as many books as you buy.

so, there's incentive to be the first one to buy something, right?

Free shipping for the first person to buy anything because I have a postage paid envelope that will be stale in a couple of days and I want to use it. Additional books past the first one are $12.

If you miss out on the free shipping, books are $12 + $3 shipping (for as many as you buy).

OH F-it, the first book can be $12 too.

so, buy 2 books. if you're the first one, the total will be $24. no shipping charge. (buy one, it'll be $12, no shipping...)

if you're the second one and you buy a book, it'll be $12 to $3 shipping ($15).

as with all of my raw auctions, i'm talking a $3 flat rate for as many books as you buy.

so, there's incentive to be the first one to buy something, right?

I am more confused now?

Yes, you hit the nail on the head. I was a little drunk from the office christmas party when I wrote that up the first time. I have sobered up now.

And aside from the free shipping, I'm going to jazz it up a little more. First book is $12, second and all other additional books are $10 each. Same deal whether you get the free ship or not.

As for more stuff, I was hoping to keep these all in the same $ type range, books that are like $20-$30 in OPG and, alas, I don't have that many scans of books in that region. Let me dig a little more......

Jimmy Olsen 149. Really nice copy, about a NM-, maybe better.

jimmy149.jpg

Mangazine 1. NM or better.

mangazine1.jpg

No scans on these next few, you'll have to trust me for now.....

Weird War Tales #2 - VG+ to VG/Fine or thereabouts

Marvel Two-In-One #1 - Fine+ with distrib ink on top and a little bit on spine

Avengers 130 - very nice copy. A few very faint spine stresses in the 9.0 - 9.2 range

DC Young Love 126 - hard to find issue in about Fine+, handwritten date on cover

Avengers 107 (Starlin) a nice VF

Avengers 117 - also a nice VF