• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW! ASM #101-3K.......

46 posts in this topic

If I were in the market for this book, I'd buy Roy's date stamp pimp-slap version at CGC 9.4 and have a ton to spend on other stuff! IN fact, I'd probably take his book straight up over that one because of the 9.8's serious right side "gangster lean."

:cloud9:

That date stamp was 'da Bomb!! That B slap spanned decades.

R.

Fo Shizzle

It no longer belongs to Roy. :shy:

Thanks, Roy. :)

Show that puppy off!

If I were in the market for this book, I'd buy Roy's date stamp pimp-slap version at CGC 9.4 and have a ton to spend on other stuff! IN fact, I'd probably take his book straight up over that one because of the 9.8's serious right side "gangster lean."

R.

Fo Shizzle

If I find you another 9.4 will you trade me the pimp-slap? :foryou:

R.

Fo Shizzle

Show that puppy off!

asm10194w.jpg

I'm pretty sure thats not the only pimp slap variant out there

I had an entire stack of books from the same collection with a wonderful date stamp on each book. Unfortunately, I think there will never be another quite like it.

R.

Damn you are old

Watch it. You can pick on Chris all you want, but you are hitting close to home, now (tsk)

Collecting your SS checks yet?

You still wet the bed floor?

Fixed for you :)

Damn you are old

Watch it. You can pick on Chris all you want, but you are hitting close to home, now (tsk)

Collecting your SS checks yet?

You still wet the bed?

You still a virgin?

Nope. I met your girlfriend before you did. :whistle:

R.

Fo Shizzle

If I find you another 9.4 will you trade me the pimp-slap? :foryou:

You mean this old thing?

asm10194w.jpg

I think the last one sold around 4 or 5K hm ... that actually seems very low compared to what it usually sells for

Exactly. I think the whole pressing debacle combined with the time of year kept this book from reaching its 'potential'.

Guys, this is a 9.8, semi-key ASM. Logic does not apply.

5 9.8's of this means it's not really that 'scarce' so the price will come down a bit every time a new 9.8 rolls of the presses.

now if it was a 9.8 of ASM 104 up for sale, it would probably sell for more than this book.