• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRAILS GAME X-Men 58 CGC 8.5 Naturally Enhanced, NOE approved, Greggy Appearance

29 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360007160041

Here is our entry for Grails Game. (thumbs u

Please visit and let us know what you think! Brought to you by our new organization NOE (Network of Exposure).

We have nothing to hide! Be in the NOE! The answer is NOE! etc. etc.

NOE.jpg:baiting:

Big noe-prize if you can find all the Greggy appearances!

CGC1218013.jpg

how the heck are the bidders id's blocked out already, the auction is at 6 cents?

That is weird --- could it be because someone's max bid is $200+ ???(shrug) I didn't think it worked that way, but it's the onyl reason I can think of.

:gossip: ask topofthetotem, it's his bid

how the heck are the bidders id's blocked out already, the auction is at 6 cents?

That is weird --- could it be because someone's max bid is $200+ ???(shrug) I didn't think it worked that way, but it's the onyl reason I can think of.

The auction started at 1 cent with no reserve. It may be because we have it set up to donate a portion of the winning bid to the Marines "Toys for Tots" charity. If some of the bid amount goes to charity, then it is handled differently? (shrug)

I counted four greggys.
Congratulations (insert your name here), your answer has been recorded and you are currently in First place!

Your participation is greatly appreciated and you may soon be our big winner. At this time we would like to offer you some reduced subscription rates to your favorite (magazine, comic, newspaper..... choose one)! Please visit our website at www.greggydoesvancouver.com for more details!

Well it hasn't hit $200 yet. :acclaim:

Keep in mind that even though the auctions were supposed to be intentionally outrageous, there is still an 8.5 CGC Blue Label X-men 58 that is being sold with no reserve. Someone may get a steal! (thumbs u

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360007160041