• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AWESOME COMMISSION TO ME FROM THEAGENES!

17 posts in this topic

That's frikkin' awesome!!!!! (worship) (worship) (worship)

You know how much I dig Rich K's stuff. What a great present! Love how the "star" is the feathers from Thor's helmet. Classic!

And a slabbed book underneath the tree too! lol

You know I'm mainly a GA collector and don't follow modern stuff very much, and although I'm embarrassed to admit it, I was not familiar at all with Rich or his work until I started looking for a gift for Steve. :blush:

Let me just say that I am very impressed, not only with his artwork, but also the man himself. I will definately be acquiring some of his work to read the first chance I get. (thumbs u

Jeff

You know how much I dig Rich K's stuff. What a great present! Love how the "star" is the feathers from Thor's helmet. Classic!

Actually, that's Angel. :gossip:

Jeff

You know I'm mainly a GA collector and don't follow modern stuff very much, and although I'm embarrassed to admit it, I was not familiar at all with Rich or his work until I started looking for a gift for Steve. :blush:

Let me just say that I am very impressed, not only with his artwork, but also the man himself. I will definately be acquiring some of his work to read the first chance I get. (thumbs u

Jeff

Buy his graphic novel, "Three Fingers". Great stuff. (thumbs u

Jeff

:tonofbricks: Looks like Thor's feathers to me. And, Alan (the fat kid on the page) speaks in "Thor tongue", so I figured it was Thor.

Jeff

:tonofbricks: Looks like Thor's feathers to me. And, Alan (the fat kid on the page) speaks in "Thor tongue", so I figured it was Thor.

You are not GEEK enough! Out of the club!

:gossip: ... and since you are leaving, on your way out, just drop the Wanted splash on my desk. :grin:

You are not GEEK enough! Out of the club!

:gossip: ... and since you are leaving, on your way out, just drop the Wanted splash on my desk. :grin:

:(

I thought that besides Rich K stuff, you only buy one piece of art per artist.

You already have a Jones piece, so adding one would disrupt the balance of your collection. (tsk)