• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COOL TEAM....(SBW)

12 posts in this topic

OMFG! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I am gonna have nightmares after looking at that GOD-AWFUL cover. Who did that, Larson on crack?

P.S. If you're gonna post covers of this Modern crapola, please put a "Spoiler Brain Warning" on the thread. 893naughty-thumb.gif

OMFG! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I am gonna have nightmares after looking at that GOD-AWFUL cover. Who did that, Larson on crack?

P.S. If you're gonna post covers of this Modern crapola, please put a " S poiler B rain W arning" on the thread. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I didn't say this was a COOL cover....just that it was a "COOL TEAM". confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll try to include a SBW next time. tongue.gif

An all guy team...? confused.gif

Even the early marvels had at least one girl per group right?

FF (Sue)

Avengers (Wasp)

X-men (Marvel Girl)

Geesh... boo.gif

I missed that one... but the mini FF run where they "were the FF" for 3 issues was decent... 347-349 with Art Adams covers I believe.

Where's GR's cycle?.. flaming bones running doesn't work

Imagine Hulk and Wolvie pals. If I was Wolvie I'd be a little nervous the first time the "fastball" special was suggested by Hulkster.

They did need a gal to round it out though... maybe an odd fit... Elektra, Misty Knight, Nova, Siren, Tigra??

They had a Secret Defenders line up with Wolvie too.. that was swell.

Ghost Rider looks like such a fairy in a FF uniform.

Just goes to show that the clothes make the man, because he *is* technically the coolest character...ever.

devil.gif

Imagine Hulk and Wolvie pals. If I was Wolvie I'd be a little nervous the first time the "fastball" special was suggested by Hulkster.

They did need a gal to round it out though... maybe an odd fit... Elektra, Misty Knight, Nova, Siren, Tigra??

How about Felicia ? Can you imagine the Black Cat crossing your path just before the Hulkster throws Wolvie in your direction? tonofbricks.gif

They did need a gal to round it out though... maybe an odd fit... Elektra, Misty Knight, Nova, Siryn, Tigra??

How about Felicia ? Can you imagine the Black Cat crossing your path just before the Hulkster throws Wolvie in your direction? tonofbricks.gif

You need a more battle-ready heroine... preferrably that flies since no one else can offer (controlled) air support... Nova or Siryn would be best.