• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 GRADING CONTEST: Round 4

132 posts in this topic

COW pages

This round will end X-Mas night, around 10 PM. So try to get your grades in early.

Also there are a couple of players who have not sent a grade in for the first 3 rounds, if I do not hear from them during this round, I will drop them from h contest. Its only fair not to keep everyone else waiting (shrug)

bats232015.jpg

bats232b016.jpg

Greggy's right :o You're not their nurse maid. If they have a life, that's their problem.
Hell, I took a look at this POS book and sent my answer within a minute. :banana:

Greggy's right :o You're not their nurse maid. If they have a life, that's their problem.
Hell, I took a look at this POS book and sent my answer within a minute. :banana:

Same here. I'm gonna get it wrong anyway, so who cares what grade I send in (shrug)

Same here. I'm gonna get it wrong anyway, so who cares what grade I send in (shrug)

It's the damn Yankee sensibilities. Coddle the slowpoke and make the others wait. :busy:

Precisely my problem!

Grade sent in... or should I say guess?

May not be able to get on until after the round is over, so Merry Christmas everyone!

John (thumbs u

Precisely my problem!

May not be able to get on until after the round is over, so Merry Christmas everyone!

John (thumbs u

Got your sappy card a few days ago. Thanks, dork

Precisely my problem!

John (thumbs u

Got your sappy card a few days ago. Thanks, dork

:shy:

Well at least I graduated from dink!

You are welcome Greg, just wanted you to know I was thinking of you! May you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy your holidays...

John :hi:

It's the damn Yankee sensibilities. Coddle the slowpoke and make the others wait. :busy:

Risking a squashing by the infamous Greggy... I'll bite on this one. :grin:

I'm guessing you mean Yankee as American. For those of us not in the great white north, Yankee is slang for New Englander... and these people are generally NOT big into coddling. Ask anyone from the South. One of the big jokes I always made when living in the Mid-West was how I knew I was home when people let the door slam shut on you instead of holding it open. New England Yankees are gruff, cold, and live on a now-now-now basis.

What can I say? It's home :cloud9:lol All in good jest of course.

I've had a few bottles of vintage cider... better hold off grading this one until tomorrow! :insane:

I popped open the wine BEFORE I sent in the grade... not that I think it will help of course. It IS making work on my thesis much easier though ;)

Risking a squashing by the infamous Greggy... I'll bite on this one. :grin:

I'm guessing you mean Yankee as American. For those of us not in the great white north, Yankee is slang for New Englander... and these people are generally NOT big into coddling. Ask anyone from the South. One of the big jokes I always made when living in the Mid-West was how I knew I was home when people let the door slam shut on you instead of holding it open. New England Yankees are gruff, cold, and live on a now-now-now basis.

What can I say? It's home :cloud9:lol All in good jest of course.

Actually, Yankee means all yall 'blue bellies' :baiting:

Unless you live in New Orleans where it means anyone north of Baton Rouge :insane: