• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue Holiday OO Collection Sale

179 posts in this topic

Well I'm a little bored so I've decided to list some books from my OO collection. Most of these books are VF or better and have a minimum of off-white to white pages. Not sure if this is a good time to list books with Christmas being less then two days, but ... :wishluck:

Shipping (US and Canada only): I use USPS Priority and cost to ship starts at $5.50 for priority flat rate envelope (1-3 books). Shipping to Canada starts at $7 and goes up depending on how many books you purchase.

I accept payment by either money order (International m/o if from Canada), or personal check.

PM's are welcomed, but as always posting "I'll take it" or this guy :takeit: rules.

I bet if guys would let him post the books, then we would all find out what he has. :wishluck:

What fun is that? Keep heckling and asking questions :insane:

Listen, I just spent 5 and a half hours Christmas shopping, so don't :censored: with me. :mad:

BTW... Merry Christmas. :angel: