• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results: ROUND 3

38 posts in this topic

Winter 2007/2008 Grading Contest Results - Round 3

I'm including a link at the bottom for an alternate location for those people who can't see Photobucket.

Round3a.gif

Alternate Link to Abbreviated Results:

http://www.splastic.com/Grading-Contest/Round3a.gif

Alternate Link to FULL Results:

http://www.splastic.com/Grading-Contest/Round3.gif

Does Piper have 8 pts but yet is positioned lower than all those ppl with 7 point totals?

Oops. My bad. He's the only person with 48 points and I missed him. (This was a manual re-sort based on points.)

EDIT: FIXED (thumbs u

:applause:

One of these days I'll get an LCD 22" widescreen then I'll laugh at the chumps who can't see the entire scoreboard without scrolling. Maybe one of those after-Christmas sales will finally get me to make the buy!

No problem, I realize that some people may not be at 1280x1024 (or higher) which is what you'd probably need to view the entire scoreboard. (With the left column turned off as well.)

If this format is better, maybe Silvers can keep it up in this format in the future. I'm just a temp. (Although, it doesn't let people know that there are 20 rounds to the contest.)

:applause:

One of these days I'll get an LCD 22" widescreen then I'll laugh at the chumps who can't see the entire scoreboard without scrolling. Maybe one of those after-Christmas sales will finally get me to make the buy!

No problem, I realize that some people may not be at 1280x1024 (or higher) which is what you'd probably need to view the entire scoreboard. (With the left column turned off as well.)

If this format is better, maybe Silvers can keep it up in this format in the future. I'm just a temp. (Although, it doesn't let people know that there are 20 rounds to the contest.)

I'm 1280 x 800 with a 20" wide screen.

It just misses fitting into the page with all the columns.

:P

Great work! :applause: