• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars #1 35¢

10 posts in this topic

Never seen one before, but would like to. If you own one could you upload an image? (shrug)

Thanks,

CC

I had a full raw NMish run at one point in time that I eventually traded awhile ago and its probably one of my regrets to this day actually. Here is a rare one with no spine wrap.

50406-SW1V.jpg.17fdf3bec52de51543a700ea28dafa48.jpg

Never seen one before, but would like to. If you own one could you upload an image? (shrug)

Thanks,

CC

I had a full raw NMish run at one point in time that I eventually traded awhile ago and its probably one of my regrets to this day actually. Here is a rare one with no spine wrap.

Thanks! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Thanks,

CC

Thanks! (thumbs u (thumbs u

:hi: