• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

One of my standard sales threads tomorrow (Friday) night starting around 8 central. All raw books.

Since most of the boards will be in Chicago, please stop by and listen to the crickets chirp.

Impeccable timing lol

I'm counting on all you clowns to come stumbling into your hotel rooms at 2AM, log on, and in a fit of complete drunken confusion, buy everything in my thread. :wishluck:

Don't forget the drunken clowns who don't even need a Chicago.

I should get my CGC Hulks scanned soon and will be posting them for sale here tonight or tomorrow.

Grades range from a wtf? 7.5 12 center to mind numbing 9.6 20 centers.

My Journey Into Mystery collection is *possibly* going up for sale...I'm seriously considering it and leaning towards yes...will keep you posted.

:eek:

I will be listing some golden age books when I get home from work tonight. Probably around 6 or 7 central time.

Maybe another thread with some random silver and bronze as well, if I have enough time.

I will be listing some golden age books when I get home from work tonight. Probably around 6 or 7 central time.

Maybe another thread with some random silver and bronze as well, if I have enough time.

Silver..?? I need a decently priced Spidey #50....!! :grin:

Just got back from WWChicago with a ton of new goodies...

Marvel Special Edition #15 9.8

Tons of SS books

Umbrella Academy DH100 9.8

Secret Invasion sketch covers

and more!

Will list throughout the day!

Just got back from WWChicago with a ton of new goodies...

Marvel Special Edition #15 9.8

Tons of SS books

Umbrella Academy DH100 9.8

Secret Invasion sketch covers

and more!

Will list throughout the day!

:popcorn:

I suppose this is a pre-pre-sale announcement... I have a bunch of 1970s "drek" that I tried selling here a while back that I am thinking about tossing up again at even lower prices (I still doubt any of it will sell) plus an assortment of odd books I would like to move out of my closet. Nothing worth much of anything, unfortunately for me, but it all takes up space.

However, I also have a bunch of promotional items from TV shows and movies. Would anyone be interested in, say, a poster from The WB's short-lived "Birds of Prey" TV show? It looks just like this only it doubles as a book cover and is not technically a poster. I also have some promo comics from the film "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow" and some bits and pieces from "Alias," "Lost" and "Invasion."

Everyone,

If there is any interest, I have a bunch of HG BA FF slabs 9.4-9.6 (150's-216) that were cracked when they were shipped to me. The comics were undamaged. Sometime today or tomorrow I will be listing them for 50% of what I paid, which even after reslabbing will keep them under GPA

Everyone,

If there is any interest, I have a bunch of HG BA FF slabs 9.4-9.6 (150's-216) that were cracked when they were shipped to me. The comics were undamaged. Sometime today or tomorrow I will be listing them for 50% of what I paid, which even after reslabbing will keep them under GPA

Those should do really well Thomas!

Hope you are doing ok!

R.