• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Before I start a new sales thread with some different titles, would there be any interest in Tales To Astonish issues from 47 through 97, mostly in the VG-Fine area? I don't know if I should add it to my previous thread or start anew.

Thanks,

Steve

Getting around to finally scanning books from the two OO collections that I bought.

What's coming later today...

silver to bronze Amazing Spider-Man, which will post in the SILVER/BRONZE thread subsection.

The main post boards will get the copper and moderns, mostly #1 issues.

this guy loved to collect anything with a #1 on it.

ALSO...mid grade later issues of GI JOE (marvel)

I will be posting some Journey into Mystery and Thors 103-127 and some SA Nick Fury and other SA books on Friday. Please let me know if there is any interest in these books. Thanks.

JIMs! :applause:

Fine range? :whistle:

I will be posting some Journey into Mystery and Thors 103-127 and some SA Nick Fury and other SA books on Friday. Please let me know if there is any interest in these books. Thanks.

JIMs! :applause:

Fine range? :whistle:

Yes, in the fine range and higher, with a couple VGs

I'll be having a big potpourri SA/BA sale starting sometime today in the SA/BA forum, all Marvel from A-Z. Most books will be mid-grade, with a smattering of low grade and even less of a smattering of high grade. If you don't like big 'many mixed titles in one' sales threads, then this will not be the thread for you. I'm trying to clear out space, so have gone through all of my boxes and am moving as much as possible for around 50% of guide. I haven't counted, but will guess there will be a couple hundred books or so.

All books have been scanned and are ready to go, so I should be posting several at a time once I start. I do have several boxes to go through though, so it should run at least through the end of the weekend (maybe longer, depending on non-comic related stuff going on).

NOT INCLUDED in this sale (because I have large enough runs that they'll get their own threads once this one is done) are: Hero for Hire/Power Man, Ghost Rider, Captain Marvel/Warlock. Maybe some others that I'm not remembering right now.

Wassup! Everyone I will be selling in the GA/SA/BA "Hulk #181, Iron Fist #14, RedSonja #1. All CGC'd. Also in the Copper/Modern GI Joes CGC SS #1,21,21,150,and 0 by Ray Parks. (thumbs u

YO! Joe!

I'll be having another Turner/Jim Lee CGC SS sale soon.

It will consist of cool Marvel covers (Fallen Son: Death of Captain America, FF, Ultimate X-Men and Civil War) issues that I have posted before and some that are new.

Brian

I'll be having another Turner/Jim Lee CGC SS sale soon.

It will consist of cool Marvel covers (Fallen Son: Death of Captain America, FF, Ultimate X-Men and Civil War) issues that I have posted before and some that are new.

Brian

Whoopeee! :baiting:

Gonna try to turn some books into cash so I can buy more original comic art. So Ill be having a sale thread up in Misc. soon containing the following.....

Raw CA-MA Uncanny X-Men, DC Ghosts (Mostly Bronze-Copper), Jonah Hex and plenty of Miscellaneous books and items.

Look for it tonight about 8 pm central.