• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

I will be posting some books for sale in CA/MA section later today or tomorrow.

Will be posting GI Joes, Iron Man, ASM, New Mutants, and whatever comes to mind.

I will be having a sale in the next few days to help fund what for me is a big purchase.

All CGC 9.8 or 9.6 / All Bronze Age

X-men, Moon Knight, New Teen Titans, Star Wars

Books will all be priced a little lower than 12 mo.GPA Avg

I want to sell them all so feel free to make any offers!

PM me with any questions

I finally found 6 boxes worth of stuff that had been stored at my parents house :applause:

I'll be listing quite a bit over the next couple of weeks. I'll have a big run of G.I. Joe, including 1, 2 and 21...I haven't decided for sure if I'll sell those, but I'm seriously considering it. TMNT, including 1st prints of 3 and 4 and a bunch of other CA stuff and a few BA items.

Good morning to everyone.

I stayed up until 2am last night sorting and grading books. I will be posting in the Mixed Sales thread as alot of the books are going to be coppers, but really nice, high grade copies. There will also be about 10-12 high grade Bronze Avengers and a ton of Copper FF's. I plan on selling the majority of the books in lots....which will be more than fairly priced. My goal is to move the books....all of them. I have to work a little later today but plan on starting the sales thread once I get home and have scanned a few. Look for it around 7-7:30 central time today.

For all of the purchases made, I will only be able to accept checks or money orders. I have no problems with checks as I have dealt numerous times with alot of you on here. No Paypal. I am having issues with them right now and WILL NOT be giving them any of my business for the forseeable future.

Thanks and be sure to look later tonight.

Scott

Hey gang. I might have to have a little fire sale tonite. Will keep you posted.

I'll try to dig up a little of everything including GA, SA and BA stuff.

R.

Hope to drop a bunch of different raw books on your azzes tonight before I skip out of the country.

what time?

Sometime around 9 pm in the Mixed Age Selling boards.

Hope to drop a bunch of different raw books on your azzes tonight before I skip out of the country.

what time?

Sometime around 9 pm in the Mixed Age Selling boards.

:gossip: "Meet me in the mixed age selling board at 9 o'clock. Pass it on"

Reminds me of that game, telephone. By 9 tonight the message will be

"I mixed meat on a board nine times. Pass it on." :insane:

Either today (Wed night), or tomorrow (Thursday), I will be listing multiple lots of Silver age dc books... hundreds of books available. Titles include Action comics, adventure comics, superman, detective, batman, Lois Lane etc... all very very solid reader copies in the Good to VG range. No single books. Just lots. Nothing to get slabbed here, but nothing to throw in the dollar bin either. Great books for dealers, or those with a booth at the upcoming SDCC. Also listing a very early Strange tales lot starting with #2.

Martin

Tommorow or sooner I plan to offer up the original art to an early Frank Frazetta Lil Abner Sunday strip. This Original art is proffessionally framed. Quite Beeeeyootifull!