• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I will most likely be putting up my ASM 129 cgc 9.2wp up in the for sale forum in the next couple days.

If anyone is interested my asking will be 725.00 plus shipping. PM me with any questions. Gorgeous copy, almost 9.4 looking.

Hey guys, I will most likely be putting up my ASM 129 cgc 9.2wp up in the for sale forum in the next couple days.

If anyone is interested my asking will be 725.00 plus shipping. PM me with any questions. Gorgeous copy, almost 9.4 looking.

:popcorn:

I'm in the market for a copy, so I'll be watching...

BTW - When you list it, would you be able to include a back cover scan too?

My scanner unfortunately doesn't quite fit slabs. I can try to take a close up picture of the back for you though.

My scanner unfortunately doesn't quite fit slabs. I can try to take a close up picture of the back for you though.

Thanks! (thumbs u

I have a few lots I would like to sell this week. All Unread Copper age Dealer Stock.

Early to late 80's. Marvel, DC, Eclipse, Epic, PC, First Comics, Eagle Comics, Blackthorn Pub, AC Comics, Sirius Comics, Aircel Comics.

Many of these Independent Comics have GGA and some of the Aircel comics are Adults Only.

Dave Stevens, Mike Kaluta, Wally Wood, Mike Grell, Howard Chaykin, Craig Russell, Bernie Wrightson, John Bolton, Brian Bolland, Steve Ditko, Neil Gaiman, Frank Miller, Chris Claremont, Bruce Jones, Rich Corben and the list goes on and on

I like doing smaller sales, so I will sell a few lots at a time.

PM me if there is a title you are looking for from any of those Publishers.

Thanks!!

Edited by faster friends

Hey gang. Going to list some Silver Age and BA Marvel/DC (raw) in the next day or two. Mainly the larger titles (ASM, Batman) etc.

I will be begin selling raw comics this evening. Only humor and war comics will be represented.

Hopefully a little something for those that like to read comics and not spend lots of money.

Hi all!

I'm going to be offering two custom framed (with museum conservation glass) pages from Sandman Presents LOVE STREET pgs. 13 and 14 by Michael Zulli. Hopefully, I'll get them posted later tonight!

Dan

Hey gang. Going to list some Silver Age and BA Marvel/DC (raw) in the next day or two. Mainly the larger titles (ASM, Batman) etc.

Gang, had a busy day setting up shop and so I am scanning today.

Soon....

I've got a large volume of raw DC war books for sale here. All books are discounted 20% and if it's a 4.0 or less, it's discounted 35%. Worth checking out.

Hope to see you guys and gals stop by. (thumbs u

Thanks,

Andy

Beginning this Saturday, and running through next weekend, I'm going to be having the greatest budget-conscious sales thread of all time:

Jive's 1st Annual "Beat the Great Recession: 150 slabs for $150 or less" Sale

There is going to be a little bit of everything, but the emphasis will be on high grade Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern slabs, all with price points under $150, and as little as $25.

There will be some great prices on some very nice books as well as FREE Shipping offers, freebies, and other incentives to stretch your dollars to the limit.

(thumbs u

I'll be listing a handful of SS books sometime in the next week. I won't be able to ship until next weekend so I'll probably delay the thread until midweek unless people don't mind waiting a short while for shipping.

There will be some Batman, Walking Dead, Chew and a solitary Preacher :)

I'll be listing a handful of SS books sometime in the next week. I won't be able to ship until next weekend so I'll probably delay the thread until midweek unless people don't mind waiting a short while for shipping.

There will be some Batman, Walking Dead, Chew and a solitary Preacher :)

Batman, you say? hm Which ones; if i may be so bold to ask?

Beginning this Saturday, and running through next weekend, I'm going to be having the greatest budget-conscious sales thread of all time:

Jive's 1st Annual "Beat the Great Recession: 150 slabs for $150 or less" Sale

There is going to be a little bit of everything, but the emphasis will be on high grade Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern slabs, all with price points under $150, and as little as $25.

There will be some great prices on some very nice books as well as FREE Shipping offers, freebies, and other incentives to stretch your dollars to the limit.

(thumbs u

:o