• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,921 posts in this topic

Beginning Christmas Night (25th), I will be starting discounts in my sales thread. Discounts will be up to 25% on select items for people who have previously purchased book in the thread. 15% if you have not purchased books before that time. Lots of books will be discounted, so please keep this in mind.

Right after christmas, I'll do a monster-size modern/copper blow-out thread in the Modern forum - filled with Goon, Invincible, Walking Dead, Miracleman, Liberty Meadows, TMNT, Grimm Fairy Tales, Cavewoman, etc, lots of DC/Vertigo stuff, and plenty of copper keys (including a genuine Cerebus #1).

I've lowered the prices on my slabs.

AND I'll be starting a new thread in the COPPER/MODERN forum where I'll hopefully move 1+ longbox of books from ASM to GOON to WALKING DEAD to X-MEN.

I hope to start it this evening, if not sooner.

Edited by voorhees

I will be selling some bronze keys after christmas. Probably on monday.

These will include slabbed copies of Incredible Hulk 181, 9.0

Amazing Spider-Man 129, 9.2

Green Lantern 76, 8.0

Possibly my All Star Western 10 9.2 white

Maybe a few more as well.

I will be listing, starting tonight, around 1800 20c-40c Marvels in mostly VF and up condition.

Discounts will start at 10% and increase based on volume purchased.

:ohnoez:

I will be listing, starting tonight, around 1800 20c-40c Marvels in mostly VF and up condition.

:whee::ohnoez::whee:

So much for not buying anything before the end of the year.

I was going to try and hold off on any further purchases for a little while after snagging my Batman 11, but then a recent opportunity has made itself available.

These things happen in comic collecting :shrug:

:popcorn:

Hi Everybody!

Starting tonight (7pm MST) I'll be listing a variety of mid-grade Fiction house - FIREHAIR, more than a few JUNGLES, a JUMBO, a low grade SHEENA, a variety of Fantastic Four mid-grade with nice registration from the 30's up to 125 or so. I've a sweet dps from FABLES #24 pgs 2 and 3 featuring ROSE RED that promises to be a sweet deal. Another OA is a page from FIREHAIR #3, double up size. Also, a FABLES cover book remarked and signed by James Jean with minor shelf wear. All comics have been lovingly cared for in either BCE time-locks with stupidly expensive backing boards because of my OCD. There will be a few other mixed stuff involved, too. Have an appt. this afternoon and will sort through this later and start to list. I'd like to bundle some of this for easy shipping and would really like to adhere to the 'I'LL TAKE IT' Guy as my final answer, considering some of the confusion lately. PAYPAL only and exact shipping.

Hope I've pre- announced properly and that this sounds interesting to some folks.

Dan

Sorry folks, I got in late last night from a wrestling dual match and didnt have the energy to get going on the thread.

I will start it tonight though, roughly around 7:00 EST

Arex

I've had a number of requests for the Planets and war books, so I'm posting my thread sale announcement here a day early about what will be for sale so everyone feels like they have plenty of notice regarding what and when the sale will occur.

On New Year's Day and Jan 2nd. I will running another fairly large sales thread, though not quite as large as the holiday sale thread. There will be some good deals, but the discounts may not be quite as deep as in the Holiday thread (though there will be some at those levels), though there will be some very nice material offered.

I have more Fiction House to offer, Planets, Jungles, Jumbos and a few Wings.

There will also be a few early Marvels, HG bronze, and other goodies.

I also have some early war books (things like 1st Rock prototype, early Easy Co. appearances etc.) that are nice respectable copies.

I will begin at around 10 PM EST on New Year's Day. The thread will end, and then pick up on the 2nd, probably in the afternoon. I will specify the exact time when I end on New Year's day.

The :takeit: rules, and my inclination, unless a very large order, will be to hold on to any material left over and not blow it out through discount. Shipping is not included.

Thanks for looking and see you guys tomorrow.