• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I just came into a 2000+ book collection of moderns, equally represented by Marvel, DC and Independents - titles are pretty across the board with quite a few nice runs. I've got 20 some odd short boxes, one longbox and a big tote to sort and alphabetize, and unfortunately the previous owner saw no reason to place them in any kind of order, so it's taking a while to organize - I hope to have it done in the next week or so because my back is killing me. :P

There is some of the requisite drek in here, but surprisingly very little of the early Image (maybe 10 books total that I've run across so far). Most of the drekky stuff is stuff you don't see around that often, so even that may be of some interest, who knows? The good news is that most are pretty sharp 9.0 and above, many appear unread. Some of the older 80's stuff is F/VF and there are exceptions here and there which I will try to note as I list.

Some titles include: New Avengers, a big run of House of M and affiliated crossovers, some Ennis Punishers, lots of X-Titles, a very large run of Wolverine (most of the first series from what I can see and a number of the second series), Superman/Batman, Green Lanterns, Spawn, assorted mini-series, a big chunk of Dark Horse Conan, a big run of TMNT, a bunch of Deadworld and Walking Dead and a whole shartpot of other stuff.

I haven't yet decided how I'm going to move this stuff yet, but it'll likely be in my usual kamikaze quick and furious listing style with hugely discounted lots rather than singling the books out. For those of you who have bought from me before, I think you'll like a bunch of this stuff. I hope to get going in the next week or so, just wanted to fire a warning shot here first! :ohnoez:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:hi:

Depending on when the caffeine kicks in on Monday, I'll be listing some books in the Copper/Modern thread. Probably gonna start with Punisher 1-10, and if that goes well I'll list a few more. :hi:

About time.

:sumo:

:baiting:

Depending on when the caffeine kicks in on Monday, I'll be listing some books in the Copper/Modern thread. Probably gonna start with Punisher 1-10, and if that goes well I'll list a few more. :hi:

About time.

:sumo:

:baiting:

Watchoo talkin' about Willis? :baiting:

Im going to be listing almost every slab I have. Dont want to get into the details but suffice it to say money is an issue at casa de crooke.

So, im going to start listing books, probably tonight.

Arex

Hope everything is ok? :o