• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

F_T sales thread next week hm

Time to clear out some stuff and focus on my X-Men run. As such, will be posting in GA/SA/BA thread a run of high grade Ghost Rider #2-#81, a few Marvel Spotlights (including a VFish #5), a near full run of Bone first prints (#5-55), a run of high grade early Werewolf by Night (1-14ish), some nice Iron Man and Tales of Suspense, and whatever else I can dig out. I'll also run a $1 thread in the Modern thread. Should start both this evening.

I just bought a large accumulation of undergrounds (over 1000 comix-the motherload), pre 1980, old warehouse stock, all uncirculated but from G to NM/M depending on the way they were stored. I am going to blow-out everything under VF in the next week or two just to make room. It will be a good opportunity for those who sell online or at shows or anyone who wants to read the books on the cheap. Most books will be priced at least 50% under graded guide. Multiple copies of many books will be available. Many interesting comix, including a lot of Robert Crumb.

Furthermore, F_T's thinking maybe a few hundred SA/BA Marvels with a minimum grade of VF. hm

Don't do that, I've got no money left. Be kind.

Sell something fool he's giving you time to prepare :makepoint:

:jokealert: kidding dude, that's my best B.A. impression (shrug)

Furthermore, F_T's thinking maybe a few hundred SA/BA Marvels with a minimum grade of VF. hm

Will it be at a UK freindly time? hm

Will it be at a UK freindly time? hm

Erm...not too friendly, no, but not totally unfriendly. :sorry:

Start now :roflmao:

I just finished sorting through a huge collection of moderns I purchased recently. I'm going to begin a selling thread tonight starting with some Deadpool, Witchblade, Vampirella (Harris), and maybe some others.

Starting tonight I will have a copper and bronze sales thread with....

Asm (#300 vf for $45 and others)

Soec spidey for $1-2.00 each

Hg punisher limited series

Marvel GI Joes

Crossed (including red crossed variants)

Some con exclusive books from last year

Chew

Walking dead (#1 & 2

Raw miller daredevils

Rogues first

More goons

A full run of the Boys

And whatever else I have that I want to sell.

Going to be listing a mess load of books that are very recently graded but not back yet. Almost all of them in high grade and most of them at very fair prices. Here is the list for a peek view, if anyone is interested in pricing, please feel free to pm me.

Since I don't have the books back, unfortunately no scans available yet.

Also waiting on another 30 books different titles that are in the schedule for grading step.

Thanks,

Steve

X-men #35 8.5 white

X-men #50 7.0 ow/w

X-men #51 9.4 white (presently on Ebay but will post it for sale on the boards at $325 after auction ends tomorrow/Thursday night)

X-men #60 9.0 ow/w

X-men #61 9.0 ow/w

X-men #97 9.6 white

X-men #100 9.6 white

X-men #101 9.6 white

X-men #102 9.8 white

Hulk #103 8.5 ow/w

Hulk #104 8.5 ow/w

Hulk #106 9.2 c/ow

Hulk #107 8.0 ow/w

Hulk #182 9.0 ow DOUBLE COVER!

Avengers #7 9.0 white (disappointed that it wasn't a 9.2 and a keeper)

Batman #171 8.0 c/ow

Fantastic Four #46 9.2 ow/w

Hawkman #22 9.2 c/ow

Green Lantern #77 9.0 ow/w

Iron Man #6 7.5 ow/w

Strange Tales #159 9.0 ow/w

Sub- Mariner #12 9.4 white

Tales To Astonish #83 9.0 ow/w