• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
34 34

5,955 posts in this topic

F_T's sales thread will begin tonight around 11.00-Midnight GMT, that's 6.00-7.00 EST.

Over the next couple of weeks, we'll have close to 400 Marvel SA/BA with 99% VF or better. For those who will no doubt ask, these are not, nor have they ever been, for sale anywhere else. No web-site, no auction house and they aren't listed in our .pdf catalogue.

There won't be any 'bargains', but what there will be is a ton of ultra-sweet, ruthlessly graded books with superb presentation...some of these will have the best eye-appeal you have ever seen for the grade. :cloud9:

We'll be going through the titles alphabetically, so tonight you'll be getting some 'A's. (thumbs u

Within the next two days I will be listing X-men 2-93. The #1 seen in the grading forum has sold. Will be selling in lots. Three issues missing, #50, 70, 86.

All are scanned and priced; just need to find the time.

I'll be listing a run of Walking Dead from #6 through present within the next couple of weeks when I can find the time to get them out and grade/scan them.

They vary in grade from probably 8.0 to 9.6. Shipping to the States would probably be a killer, so maybe a heads up for you UK boardies looking to jump onto the title.

I'll be listing a run of Walking Dead from #6 through present within the next couple of weeks when I can find the time to get them out and grade/scan them.

They vary in grade from probably 8.0 to 9.6. Shipping to the States would probably be a killer, so maybe a heads up for you UK boardies looking to jump onto the title.

hm

hm

And not a nicer guy could they be sold to!

hm

hm

hm

hm

Terrible sales pitch huh?

Terrible sales pitch huh?

lol

Andrew's into insult sales. You know:

1. Yeah - right. Like you could afford my books. I dare you!

2. What, you mug someone recently and finally have cash?

3. Tooth fairy finally come and take those last two cavity-ridden stubs of yours?

(insert this image with last insult)

AH-009d.jpg

hm

Not to modest there Gav hm