• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

Folks, I think I'm going to run a sales thread today with a reasonable amount of affordable raw SA and BA stuff. I can deliver if you will be in Chicago next week for the con or ship at your convenience. Hopefully after lunch today.

:wishluck:

Folks, I think I'm going to run a sales thread today with a reasonable amount of affordable raw SA and BA stuff. I can deliver if you will be in Chicago next week for the con or ship at your convenience. Hopefully after lunch today.

:wishluck:

:o

Just graded and hoping to have these back next week...Nice mix of Avengers,DD,X-men,JIM/Thor and a couple Swamp Things...

No scans available at this time

Steve

Avengers 21 9.0 ow/w

Avengers 85 9.4 ow/w

Daredevil 10 9.2 ow/w

Daredevil 12 8.5 ow

Daredevil 13 9.2 ow/w

Daredevil 13 9.4 ow

Daredevil 28 9.2 ow/w

Journey into mystery 124 9.4 ow/w

Swamp Thing 9 9.8 white

Swamp Thing 10 9.4 ow/w

Thor 128 9.0 ow

Thor 128 9.2 ow/w

Thor 139 9.2 ow/w

Thor 140 9.2 ow

Thor 156 9.2 ow/w

X-men 16 9.2 ow

Edited by rube11

Around 9:30 pm tonight...or whenever I get back ...I'll be listing some Archie type comics and others. They will be relatively inexpensive (OK, Cheap;) but they look nice.

These are 10 cent issues from a distributor's warehouse about 6 or 7 years ago. The ones that I kept for my collection.

Lemonade and wine will be served...along with .. hm Pastries...(as long as they have no calories, we might as well go for it;)

Lovecraft / Crypt of Cthulhu

Is anyone interested in a Crypt of Cthulhu sales thread? CoC was a fanzine dedicated to H.P. Lovecraft and his circle that ran from 1981 to at least the early 2000's. I have many issues from the single digits into the 30's.These will be tricky to price, so I figured I'd see if there's any interest before working them up. PM's welcome.

Thanks!

-Mike

CoC Gallery

(I have nothing to do with this website)

Hello everyone, I am going to start a sale thread tomorrow afternoon for my current extra CGC'd Spider-Man. They are listed in my For Sale registry in my signature.

The AF15 and ASM 1 came back last week, and I could use any money for next week's auction. This AF15 is my PLOD 6.0, it got that from the right edge being trimmed.

I have 19 other spares at CGC that should come back sometime soon. I'll list just the as sent in #'s/grades for those, maybe somebody is looking for those. Until then,