• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,931 posts in this topic

I'm going to list my Jimmy Olsen collection tonight, starting with #11 and going up. It will probably take at least 2 days, there are a lot of books. Some are potentially higher grades.

Most are reasonably priced. Plan to start around 7:30 EST.

In an hour or so, I'll be having a smallish sale of mostly DC, including some of the steam punk variants and Gotham City Sirens.

Might be an X Factor 6 involved too.

I just picked up a good size BA Horror collection and will be posting them for sale here this weekend. I will be listing them in full runs and lots.

Man-Thing Madness: Almost every Man-Thing appearance besides Savage Tales #1.

Vol 1, Vol 2, Adv into FEAR, Astonishing Tales, GS 1-5, and all guest appearances / Crossovers.

Ghost RIder #1-7

Swamp Thing #1-24 and HOS 92

Edited by faster friends

A while back I ran a MAD paperback book sale over in mixed. I'm thinking I'm going to resuscitate that thread by adding in some MAD magazines...hopefully start later tonight. I'll list in reverse order, starting out around issue #250 and head down from there – not sure how far I’ll go…we’ll play it by ear, depending on whether there's much interest in these...could be a long-term project. :D

Not sure how many MAD collectors we have around here, but the scans should be a blast to look at, at minimum! Hopefully you all can use some of these…keep an eye out for books that fit your cover themes and your birth-month issues...also, they're just plain fun to read (especially if you're a child of the 70's, like myself). :baiting:

Alfred.jpg

I will be starting a sales thread with mostly pre code in mostly high grade at around 5pm on Tuesday March 4th. There should be quite a number of really cool old funnybooks so keep an eye out.

I will be starting a sales thread with mostly pre code in mostly high grade at around 5pm on Tuesday March 4th. There should be quite a number of really cool old funnybooks so keep an eye out.

just horror or maybe some Sci-fi?

I will be posting some key DC books, to include :

Batman Adventures 12 Cgc 9.8

Batman Adventures Mad Love Cgc 9.8

Superman Unchained WCBH Variant CGC 9.8

Captain America 6 1st Winter Soldier both regular and variant

PM me if interested

Just started an auction on some DC prestige format/one shot books in Copper/Modern thread. Total of 26 books, auction ends tomorrow night, Monday 3/10/14 at 10pm Central.

I will be starting a large sale tomorrow (1500-2000 books). There will be two threads. The large one in Copper/Modern will feature a ton of late 80's/1990's Marvel/DC -- the huge majority of it will be higher grades (8.0 and higher, with a lot of 9.0 or higher), and it will all be cheap. The smaller thread in G/S/B will be almost all low grade Marvel/DC, almost all Bronze age and reasonably priced. Everything -- even the books listed at $1 -- have been individually scanned for your perusal. :o

While there will be a couple of somewhat warm books in the large thread (New 52 Batman, MOS #18, Afterlife w/Archie #1, etc.), the bulk will be good, old cheap 90's guilty pleasures. :sumo: The thread will be kicking off at 3:00 CST, barring any unforeseen headaches.

I will be starting a large sale tomorrow (1500-2000 books). There will be two threads. The large one in Copper/Modern will feature a ton of late 80's/1990's Marvel/DC -- the huge majority of it will be higher grades (8.0 and higher, with a lot of 9.0 or higher), and it will all be cheap. The smaller thread in G/S/B will be almost all low grade Marvel/DC, almost all Bronze age and reasonably priced. Everything -- even the books listed at $1 -- have been individually scanned for your perusal. :o

While there will be a couple of somewhat warm books in the large thread (New 52 Batman, MOS #18, Afterlife w/Archie #1, etc.), the bulk will be good, old cheap 90's guilty pleasures. :sumo: The thread will be kicking off at 3:00 CST, barring any unforeseen headaches.

The Professor is finally going to bring it! I've been waiting for this for a while. Will Ginger & Mary Ann be serving drinks?

The Professor is finally going to bring it! I've been waiting for this for a while. Will Ginger & Mary Ann be serving drinks?

There won't be anyone serving, I'm afraid -- but that doesn't mean I won't be partaking. lol

Well, foshizzle! If you need someone to ferry beverages to the Hoi Polloi I'm your man! Just get me a 1st class ticket to Chicago and place me right between Ginger and Mary Ann and I will make sure that your thread is the Bee's Knees!