• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

I'm gonna try to unload some krap again probably tomorrow during the day. Some will be the same 'ol shiz I always have. I will also be adding some newer moderns that I was thinking about grading but passed on. These include:

Deadpool #23 (Alien cover)

Silver Surfer #1 (both Young and Animal variants!)

Deadpool vs Carnage #1

…and more

will be posting a new shipment of cgc books for sale in the gold/silver/bronze thread later today

total of about 15-16 slabs for sale including many ASM

As a "thank you" to the boards (and to continue to help clear out my long boxes and shelves) I'm going to be listing a mystery box sale some time this weekend. Raws, runs, HCs, TPBs, Omnibuses, and a few slabs will up for grabs. Still haven't decided on a price, and their might be a few "tiers" of mystery boxes...

Oh, and there will be modern raws, but NONE will be worth submitting (ok maybe one or two), but they will all be worth READING!

Edited by Miraclemet

Tonight and tomorrow, I'll be listing some Marvel Giants. Some are in very nice shape, some are not;). They are mostly reprints, but some contain original stories. I have the GCD listings with them, so you can see what is in each book.

In the coming days, I'll be listing a bunch of Conan books in the Mixed thread.

Sale will include:

Conan The Barbarian - multiples of issues #100-150

King Conan/Conan The King - multiples of issues #1-30

I hope to start scanning and listing books tonight.

Check out the mixed age thread tonight at around 9:00pm. I am going to be doing a nice mixed Mystery Box auction that should be a lot of fun, and hopefully go some way to restoring the good name of the Mystery Box, as we've sadly had some issues with them recently. And don't worry my international friends, you can participate too!!

So I'm going to be moving pretty soon and I decided that even though it is fun to try to collect all the Uncanny X-Men issues…I just cannot feasibly do it on my budget. I'd rather stick to the keys that I really want instead of pouring money into UXM issues that are not all that important. Plus, if I sell a bunch of them, it will be a few less things to move.

That being said, the great scanning will begin! I'll be selling a massive amour of these which will range from the 140s to 340s…I may even get rid of some of the slabs I have of these.

Most of the keys (like first Gambit) I'll be keeping but everything else will be going. If you are a completist collect this series, you may want to pay attention…

I'll try posting a few at a time, the scanning will get time consuming. This may start tonight or tomorrow in the Copper/Modern forum.

I am listing some Silver/Bronze/Copper age stuff in the mixed. Most of it will be raw, I might have a slabbed one or two.

Some of it is early X-men a Silver Surfer #1(g) condition plus others.....

Edited by vader2001

Hey Folks,

I am going to list a some raw Silver Age & Bronze age comics (Inc. Hulk 113, Avengers 196, Uncanny X-men 142) and a Batman Adventures 12 in the Copper/Modern section.

I am going to try and put up a little sale tomorrow. I have been spending a bit much on the OA front and looking to raise some more funds. Will be SA Bronze Marvel Westerns and some others. Higher grade FF 13 8.0 will be in the thread as well others if there is interest. aka actual purchases.

Edited by BrianR