• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,938 posts in this topic

Hi all! I've been buying like crazy and its time to run a thread.

I just purchased a complete Original Owner set of Amazing Spider-man #1 - 700, Amazing Fantasy #15, X-Men #1 - 66, Giant Size X-Men #1, X-Men #94 - 545. Some high grades, some low grades, but overall a very nice group. Many of these books will be offered in my sales thread this week.

I also picked up a nice group of keys, semi keys at Chicago Comic Con. Many books like Aquaman #11, Marvel Super-Heroes #12,13,18, Thor #165 (and other Warlock books), Marvel Premiere #15, DC Comics Presents #26, Batman #171, 181, Detective #411, etc which I am going to offer in this thread. And I might add in some nice Golden Age pieces as well.

This won't be a huge thread in comparison to my holiday thread, but should be somewhere around 300 books total, starting with the AF #15 and continuing up from there.

No pre-sales. Don't want to discuss books by PM before the thread. Just going to post them at really good prices and sell them.

Hope to being posting books on Tuesday night, but will depend on how quickly the scanning goes. Might end up being Weds though. I will probably post each night until the books are done. Hope to wrap this up by the weekend, but might list some on Monday night if needed.

Edited by Dale Roberts

I'll be selling my Fantastic Four books, starting tonight at about 7:30. Starting with the silver age, going through bronze. There are some CGC'd keys, but most are raw. I will most probably not finish tonight, so it will run through Tuesday.

Hope to see you later:)

Edited by skypinkblu

I just purchased a complete Original Owner set of Amazing Spider-man #1 - 700, Amazing Fantasy #15, X-Men #1 - 66, Giant Size X-Men #1, X-Men #94 - 545. Some high grades, some low grades, but overall a very nice group. Many of these books will be offered in my sales thread this week.

I also picked up a nice group of keys, semi keys at Chicago Comic Con. Many books like Aquaman #11, Marvel Super-Heroes #12,13,18, Thor #165 (and other Warlock books), Marvel Premiere #15, DC Comics Presents #26, Batman #171, 181, Detective #411, etc which I am going to offer in this thread. And I might add in some nice Golden Age pieces as well.

This won't be a huge thread in comparison to my holiday thread, but should be somewhere around 300 books total, starting with the AF #15 and continuing up from there.

No pre-sales. Don't want to discuss books by PM before the thread. Just going to post them at really good prices and sell them.

Hope to being posting books on Tuesday night, but will depend on how quickly the scanning goes. Might end up being Weds though. I will probably post each night until the books are done. Hope to wrap this up by the weekend, but might list some on Monday night if needed.

853474443_o.jpg

853474443_o.jpg

853476842_o.jpg

853476899_o.jpg

853474443_o.jpg

853476842_o.jpg

853476899_o.jpg

853505141_o.jpg

853505192_o.jpg

853505282_o.jpg

853505397_o.jpg

Everything picture here will be listed in the thread.

I'm going to try and get a sale going sometime later this week. A small batch ( about 18 books ) of 10 center Actions, Adventure, & Supermans. I'll post the exact night when I'm sure.

try and get started tonight around 7 central.

I'm going to try and get a sale going sometime later this week. A small batch ( about 18 books ) of 10 center Actions, Adventure, & Supermans. I'll post the exact night when I'm sure.

try and get started tonight around 7 central.

Where you in jail during WW Chicago?