• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BOX OF BOOKS FROM CGC

17 posts in this topic

I just got these back from CGC monday afternoon which was blown away with some of the grades I got:

Wolverine origins #1 (9.8) Quesada cover

Wolverine vol.3 #58 (9.8) zombie variant cover

Wolverine vol.3 #55 (9.8) EC cover swipe variant

Ultimate spiderman #111 (9.8) WW Chicago sketch variant

Witchblade: first born #1 (9.6) (shrug) choi varaint

Spiderman / Red Sonja #1 (9.4) (shrug) turner variant :flamed:

Ultimate Spiderman #1 (9.6) K-B variant

Ultimate F.F. #23 (9.6) completes high grade zombie set I have. :headbang:

World war hulk # 1 (9.6) JRJR variant

World war hulk # 1 (9.8) diamond sketch variant

Iron and the maiden #1 (9.8) SDCC JAM COVER census shows this to be the only 9.8 in universal right now. :banana:

X-Men #1-Massiah complex (9.8) Silvestri cover variant

Civil War #3 (9.6) Turner sketch variant

How many books did you submit hellblazer??

What was the shipping cost on those as well??

5 moderns, but I also submitted 5 pre-1975 books on economy at the same time (two invoices). The shipping amount shown on my original invoice is wrong because it didn't calculate UK shipping.

This makes it very difficult to work out what the shipping came to! But judging by the amount charged to my card, it must be nearly £40. That's probably for two separate shipments of course, so £20 each? (shrug)

Next time (assuming all goes well!) I shall probably submit a shedload of moderns in one go :grin:

That's what I tend to do is send out a nice amount in one shot instead of a few here or there.

Alot of times I'll wait until WW Chicago comes around a submit what ever I can at that time or around this time of year send out what I've been holding out on but was thinking of sending books out once a month for all of 2008.

Next time (assuming all goes well!) I shall probably submit a shedload of moderns in one go :grin:

You can request that a Modern invoice wait for another invoice (like Economy) for consolidated shipment--if you can wait. You'll need to write it on the invoice and call them to remind them.