• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ahoy thar!

19 posts in this topic

Long time no see! :shy:

Just thought i would pop by to see how things are going. Nice to see a lot of fimiliar faces floating around!

It only took me a year but i finally got piece of art i received for my secret santa framed along with a copy of the comic. I guessed you guys would like to see it so got a photo of it as soon as it came back from the framers! It looks ten times better than i ever imagined it would and currently hangs pride of place in my living room.

randoms003.jpg

Been really busy lately, graduated from university. I look a bit dazed in my photo..

randoms001.jpg

I also moved house, closer to my family, got a job and found my feet! My comic collecting has taken a dent lately, I've not purchased anything in almost 6 months now. The passion is still there though, it'll no doubt be re-kindled when things calm down.

Anyways cheers for reading my post, i hope you liked the pictures, hope everyone is well and had a nice Christmas :hi:

Kilt

Heya Kiltman.

How goes you and your rats?

:hi:

Hey Aces! No more Rats or mice. Decided to stop breeding and the oldest one died a couple of months ago :( I do still have my snake chess though.

KILTY!

Did you get our Christmas card :wishluck:

Congrats my friend! :applause:

Nope i didn't! I'll need to PM you my new address. The that lives where is used to live prefers to keep my mail rather than forward it to me. Even paid the Post Office £7.95 for a month to forward mail to me but it still all went to my old address! >:(

Good to see you again my Welsh friend

Calling him English would've been a bigger insult. :P

Hey Lewis! Congrats on graduating and finding your feet. I assume they each had five toes? :hi:

Is there a more Welsh name than Lewis Owen ? (shrug)

OH my god! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth!

Congrats on the graduation! Come visit us more often, since you don't have to be doing things like studying all the time!

Belated Merry Christmas!

Belated Boxer Day!

And have a Happy New Year!

Long time no see! :shy:

Just thought i would pop by to see how things are going. Nice to see a lot of fimiliar faces floating around!

It only took me a year but i finally got piece of art i received for my secret santa framed along with a copy of the comic. I guessed you guys would like to see it so got a photo of it as soon as it came back from the framers! It looks ten times better than i ever imagined it would and currently hangs pride of place in my living room.

randoms003.jpg

Kilty, that is very sexy looking, bet it was some special person that hooked you up with that. Damn shame you missed this years secret santa, glad to see you pop back in, hope you stay around and shoot the mess.