• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondercon 2008 witnesses?

12 posts in this topic

I will be set up with my entire crew. We are accepting subs for sig series at Wondercon now. Feel free to send me a PM with what you need. Walk-ins welcome at the Fantastic Comics booth

-CW

Are there any witness's that will be attending both the Phoenix Con, Jan 26,27 and Wondercon. I have the Hush RRP that I want signed by Jeph Loeb in Phoenix & then Jim Lee at Wondercon?

I'm new here. What's a PM???

I will be set up with my entire crew. We are accepting subs for sig series at Wondercon now. Feel free to send me a PM with what you need. Walk-ins welcome at the Fantastic Comics booth

-CW

I'll probably be dropping by for a few submissions. Since I'll be there in-person, I'm assuming earlier is better? Only gathering for Jim Lee at this point.

Yes, as early as possible. We will probably only make one trip for Jim Lee signings as his line is so long.

It is possible that we will be at WWLA. I will add my name to that thread if it becomes definite.