• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bid on Comics

21 posts in this topic

MikeS is a forum member although he doesnt post much. I was able to pick up some nice GL's from him through the site and here.

Was it a good experience? I may give it a shot. He's got at least one issue that fits my needs.

MikeS is a forum member although he doesnt post much. I was able to pick up some nice GL's from him through the site and here.

Yeah, that's me - MikeS :shy:. I'm one of those forum members that are on here multiple times a day reading the latest posts, but tend to lurk around without posting much.

I actually bought the site from Richnerd as he has had some family issues going on and didn't have much time to run it. It took us a few months to sort through the details of the transfer, then getting it upgraded, etc. Even now, I'm trying to go through my auctions and get the pictures fixed as during the transfer we lost a bunch of them.

I'm actually planning a "re-launch" in the next couple of weeks and will get around to advertising, etc.

:applause:

I thought Rich had mentioned that he was looking to sell.

Hopefully you can make it a succesfull venture and give us another place to buy and sell funny books :applause:

Thanks!! I sure hope so!! :banana:

That explains why my user id no longer exists. :(

Actually everything was transferred over - I see your account, and it should work. PM me if you are still having difficulties accessing your account and I can re-set your password or troubleshoot what's going on.....

That explains why my user id no longer exists. :(

Actually everything was transferred over - I see your account, and it should work. PM me if you are still having difficulties accessing your account and I can re-set your password or troubleshoot what's going on.....

:thumbsup:

I'll PM you...it looks like I forgot the user id and e-mail I registered with.