• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What next?

64 posts in this topic

Stay off option 4 if you know what is good for you.

Go for Subby. It is a fun, relatively short, affordable run.

lollol

Oh, you were probably not talking about a high grade run.....yeah, its probably not so tough then.... :sorry:

you know me bro, low to mid grade all the way. :acclaim:

Ah, the sensible (i.e. realistic) man's approach to Golden Age. (thumbs u

Translation = poor man's approach :blush:

If that's the case, I'm in REAL trouble. lol

I would go with

7.) X-Men 1-66

Much too challenging.

:sumo:

In all my years of looking through golden age collections I have never seen a single copy of X-Men.

And when digging through dealers' golden age boxes there is always a big gap from World's Finest to Zip. (shrug)

I would go with

7.) X-Men 1-66

Much too challenging.

In all my years of looking through golden age collections I have never seen a single copy of X-Men.

And when digging through dealers' golden age boxes there is always a big gap from World's Finest to Zip. (shrug)

50169-13073_4_001.jpg

X-Venture 1 1947 Victory Magazine Corp.

That's a GCD scan, but I actually have a low-grade copy!

Jack

I would go with

7.) X-Men 1-66

Much too challenging.

hm

I would go with

7.) X-Men 1-66

Much too challenging.

I know how you feel. I usually have the same problem finding a nice presentable copy of All Select Comics #1 at my LCS when looking through the "Spidey Super Stories" section. :sorry:

I would go with

7.) X-Men 1-66

Much too challenging.

50169-13073_4_001.jpg

Jack

(worship)

George: (1) and (2), in that order. They would fit your collecting interests perfectly.

Peter

That's probably why I put them at 1 and 2.

Looks like I'll be chasing Actions.

Now has anyone got a reasonably priced restored Action #1 they want to gift me hm

George: (1) and (2), in that order. They would fit your collecting interests perfectly.

Peter

That's probably why I put them at 1 and 2.

Now has anyone got a reasonably priced restored Action #1 they want to gift me hm

Yes, without a doubt, the Action run would be at the top of my list here. (thumbs u

After all, it's Supes who is probably the most recognizable and iconic character to come from the comics. Demand for this run will continue unabated as long as there is interest in the collectible comic books market.

Peter

man, this should be fun to watch, glad I get to collect vicariously through you George. :applause:

Peter

man, this should be fun to watch, glad I get to collect vicariously through you George. :applause:

me too

Peter

me too

Shut up. George, and the rest of us collect vicariously through you. No one, I mean no one, assembles runs with the speed of Gator.

I would go with

7.) X-Men 1-66

Much too challenging.

50169-13073_4_001.jpg

Jack

(worship)

There's a 9.0 with WHITE pages in the coming CL focused auction.

Peter

me too

Shut up. George, and the rest of us collect vicariously through you. No one, I mean no one, assembles runs with the speed of Gator.

ah, my young padawan....as you know, I am done with runs....only going after a few books here and there...so, now, I am the grasshopper!

good luck G....some good candidates out there right now on the Action front!

gator

Peter

me too

Got to agree with Bill (again) on this one

Peter

me too

ah, my young padawan....as you know, I am done with runs....only going after a few books here and there...so, now, I am the grasshopper!

gator

Except for that measly AF15/ASM 1 to 50 run in VF, right?

Peter

me too

gator

yeah, but that is silver age, we don't talk "SA" in the gold forumn (kind of like hiding an ugly date from your friends) :baiting:

Peter

me too

gator

yeah, but that is silver age, we don't talk "SA" in the gold forumn (kind of like hiding an ugly date from your friends) :baiting:

:blush::signfunny: