• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your best Comic Book acquisition in 2007?

347 posts in this topic

We have a lot of GA heavyweights posting on this thread (thumbs u Waiting on a few more people to post their books :wishluck:

It's not about who's got the most valuable,prestigious book or whatever...its about the book that made you glad you got it above every other purchase you made in 2007 (thumbs u

The best books are always books that you can get from a forumite. Add to that getting it from one of the best guys on the boards, in person, and talking about the books in the trade just makes it that much better.

I can thank Bob Siman, namisgr, for this early GL in VF+ shape.

GreenLantern2.jpg

Been looking for this book in high grade for a number of years. The closest I could come was a low-grade PLOD, until that magical day when Moondog PM'd me. He graded the book 9.0, and offered it at a very reasonable price. CGC agreed with him...

fightingyank7.jpg

Jeff, that is a beaut! If you ever, you know.....

(tsk) Get in line stretch. Jeff and I have an understanding about that book.

The best books are always books that you can get from a forumite. Add to that getting it from one of the best guys on the boards, in person, and talking about the books in the trade just makes it that much better.

I can thank Bob Siman, namisgr, for this early GL in VF+ shape.

GreenLantern2.jpg

:applause: :applause:

Been looking for this book in high grade for a number of years. The closest I could come was a low-grade PLOD, until that magical day when Moondog PM'd me. He graded the book 9.0, and offered it at a very reasonable price. CGC agreed with him...

fightingyank7.jpg

Jeff, that is a beaut! If you ever, you know.....

(tsk) Get in line stretch. Jeff and I have an understanding about that book.

:signfunny:lol