• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is Image Cyberforce Limited Series # 1 a Top Cow?

7 posts in this topic

I got this back from CGC a while back , but when I treid to enter it into the Image #1s registry , it got kicked back.

I then noticed the label has Image/Top Cow on it . How is this possible when Image and Top Cow weren't supposed to have been together until later? The comic is dated 10/92.

Is this wrong in CGC's census or do I have my dates wrong?

Any clues?

imag1.jpg

Putting together an Image # 1(first edition) reg set and wanted to get this in on the set , plus I have a couple reader copies and liked it . And Thank-You for the 'sweet book'....It wasn't the dollar value that I judged the sub on , but more like a personal preference? I'd like to add this one to my set and get an answer or learn why CGC labelled it as Image/TopCow rather than just Image .

Putting together an Image # 1(first edition) reg set and wanted to get this in on the set , plus I have a couple reader copies and liked it . And Thank-You for the 'sweet book'....It wasn't the dollar value that I judged the sub on , but more like a personal preference? I'd like to add this one to my set and get an answer or learn why CGC labelled it as Image/TopCow rather than just Image .

Dude, that's actually a pretty good idea! Good luck and have fun! I thought Image owned TopCow. Maybe that is why?