• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Dallas, Texas-Nov. 21-23 who's going? CGC dinner also

14 posts in this topic

It's not that early anymore and the time for Wizard World Dallas in November 21-23 is fast approaching. I will be setting up the CGC dinner.

So far all I've got going to Dallas and attending the CGC dinner besides myself is

towards2112

DiceX

lighthouse (probable)

So far looks like a nice small group with Steve B.

Michael

I'm still hoping to make this work, but it's looking less likely... frown.gif

I am doing the Seattle show the weekend before, and hanging with greggy in Vancouver the weekend after, so I will have to check my "spouse points" balance a little closer to the event to see if I can do comic stuff three weekends in a row... confused-smiley-013.gif

and hanging with greggy in Vancouver the weekend after
confused.gif

Forgotten already? I feel so unloved... sorry.gif

WTF are you talkin' about? I'm not cleaning up my place again! shocked.gif

confused.gif

I told you a month ago I'd be in town that Saturday and you said you'd bake a cake...

Quit hijacking the Dallas thread! 893naughty-thumb.gif

confused.gif

I told you a month ago I'd be in town that Saturday and you said you'd bake a cake...

You drop my name in another random thread and you expect me to ignore it. BTW....come one...it's only Dallas! tonofbricks.gif

confused.gif

You drop my name in another random thread and you expect me to ignore it. BTW....come one...it's only Dallas! tonofbricks.gif

The wife is taking some industry certification test in Vancouver that Saturday, so I'll be bringing you some high quality sequential art to peruse... And yes, I expect you to clean. It's been 6 months already. Aren't you due for some dusting?

'house,

How many boxes of Roger's chocolates do u want in trade for your truncated Hulk #1? We can munch on them while we manhandle greggy's hi-grade. 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Hmmm... tough call... I get around 6lbs of Victorian Creams a year... them are some good!... cloud9.gif

I hadn't been inside the shop in over a decade before the trip last May. Was nice to see they still haven't fixed the cracked glass in the display case, although the plaque explaining why has been updated.

I'll probably bring a few kilos of Mylites2 with me, should make for an interesting conversation at customs... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif We should definitely get together and rifle through Greggy's sweet, sweet DC's... maybe get him drunk on wine coolers and then look for the good stuff... thumbsup2.gif I do have to warn you though... using the words "manhandle" and "greggy" in the same sentence can be hazardous to your health... insane.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Being that I am a "newbie" here I doubt if anyone is too concerned but.... Ill be there IF they are Slabbing Mags on-site. It's only a 3 hour drive so doubt if I would be staying any longer than it took to get my books back.

Ive posted that question in the ask CGC forum. Hopefully we shall have an answer soon.