• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd Mcfarlane Signature series signing

268 posts in this topic

The books won't get mixed up the will all go in window bags with labels on the back of the bag. the books will be photographed before and after the signing. the photos will then be labeled. then they will be put on invoices in cronilogical order I will keep a record of whose book is what serial number. Trust me I do not want any unhappy customers.

Kris

Mine is a NM 87 crazy enough...

I just wish Yee can send it quick. I don't even think he charged my card yet...

Did he even give you confirmation he still has the book. I "bought" a book from his site once and sent all the CC info only to get a response days later saying the book had been sold in the past. A lot of books on his site get sold at conventions and remain on the site for quite awhile.

Boy... that doesn't seem like a very good business model for retaining and gaining customers.

I think Kris just meant he was taking AkaSteveRogers off the list because the book he was going to submit for the McFarlane signing was already sold by Harley.....

Sorry if I was unclear. I meant Harley Yee's advertising a book being for sale, receiving payment, and waiting over a week to get back to the person that it was sold. THAT is what seems to be a pretty poor way of gaining and retaining a customer base.

The SS guys here rock- no concern over that.

Sorry if I was unclear. I meant Harley Yee's advertising a book being for sale, receiving payment, and waiting over a week to get back to the person that it was sold. THAT is what seems to be a pretty poor way of gaining and retaining a customer base.

The SS guys here rock- no concern over that.

Ooops, sorry I misunderstood you :foryou:

The spot is not open. Trust me guys. I wouldn't matter how many slots opened The would be immediately refilled. I have several people waiting and several who missed out and some that are at the very bottom of the stack after all the other customers and the previous orders and my books, ect. I can't take another signle submission for todd. That being said I am sure there will be future todd signings so people who missed out or want more books should keep in touch.

Thanks,

Kris